Fire and Ice (K&E Mini Series) Chapter Four

Sorry it took so long... Exams are this week. And I need to focus on them. Things will go back to normal after! :)

“Again.” Katherine instructed impatiently.

I sighed, “It’s not working, maybe you were wrong.”

Katherine’s brown eyes narrowed dangerously. I held  back a smirk, she got irritated so quickly. It was pretty funny in my opinion.

“Do it now.”

“Fine.” I snapped, as my eyes dilated, “I want you to touch the candle, and allow it to burn your hand, until I say so.”

Katherine and I had been at this all day. She was fully confident that I could ‘compel’ other vampires like the Originals. I wasn’t so sure. Every time I would try it on Katherine, it wouldn’t work.

I was becoming agitated, and frustrated. I concentrated extremely hard this time though. I wanted to be done more than anything else.

Not only that but we had just left North Carolina and headed into Georgia. Still tracking Klaus as he got closer and closer to the werewolves. I could honestly say that I did not want to be training all day. I wanted to explore.

I hadn’t been in Georgia since Damon had last taken me, almost a year ago. When he was almost killed by Lexi’s boyfriend. Or ex I should say since she’s dead. It brought up old thoughts, and feelings. I didn’t desire to have.

But only this time we were actually staying in Atlanta, rather than outside it. While we were on the road, I did some research and found a club near by. I was dying to let loose.  

Coming back to reality, I watched Katherine, I saw her eyes slowly become glazed. She then turned to the candle on the kitchen table and stuck her hand on it. She hissed in pain and shot me a glare.

“Tell me to stop.” She ordered, as the candle burned her skin.

I laughed clapping my hands, “It worked!”

“Yes, good.” Katherine growled, glancing at her burning hand, “Now have me stop, Electra.”

“You’re no fun.” I pouted before, licking my lips and giving the command, “You can stop now, Katherine.”

Instantly Katherine pulled her hand away from the fire. She clutched her burnt hand as it healed before our eyes.

“I guess I, uh- did it?” I offered a small smile, but she sneered.

“I suppose so. But if we ever practice this again, I will not be the one volunteering.” Katherine snapped.

I rolled my eyes, “It’s not my fault. You’re the one who told me to compel you to do that.”

Katherine didn’t reply, she knew I was right.

~*~*~

Somewhere in Georgia (3rd Person POV)

“Oh come on Stefan, loosen up.” Klaus laughed, pouring himself a drink. “We’re halfway there now. The wolves can’t be too far.”

Stefan’s face stayed expressionless, “I’m sorry If I don’t find looking for werewolves fun, Klaus.”

Klaus shot a look at Stefan. The thousand year old vampire, was becoming annoyed. He had noticed that Stefan brooded quite a lot. Depressing, really. Klaus then walked to the counter and picked up a newspaper, smirking.

“Well ripper, you sure do know how to make a story, mate.” Klaus drawled, his British accent setting in, “Front page!” He threw the paper at Stefan.