Chapter 8

*one week before Christmas*
Teenager Zane POV:
This week will be boring, because is the last week of school before winter holidays, I get my things for art and go to class "Zane!" I look behind "Oh hey Balto." he says "You have art?" I nod "I have too! Wanna walk together?" I say "Why not?" we walk to class together. When we sit, the bell rings "I thought you took off the bracelet." he says "I do only when I take a bath." the teachers comes in "Good morning class, today you will draw anything which shows the Christmas!" I take out a big paper and start drawing, Balto looks nervous, I whisper in his ear "How about we work together?" he nods happily. We draw then paint, before the bell rings we show it to the teacher, she smiles "Very beautiful boys! You both get an A+! we high five. The bell rings, our next class is gym, but because of the snow is a free hour, so we go to the boys bathroom "So what you wish for Christmas?" I say "A sword!" he asks "Isn't that dangerous?" I let out a chuckle.
Suddenly, Mike enters "Hey Zaney~" Balto growls "Don't you dare Mike..." Balto drags me out and to the music room "Balto, please calm down!" he calms "Sorry, I thought he's my friend, but I guess not." I hug him "You don't need him, i'm your best friend." he hugs back "Thank you..." I break the hug "Put your head on my lap." he looks confused, but he does as I say. I start petting his ears, he wags his tail happily, now I grab his tail and pet it "So Balto, are you ticklish?" he says "No, why?" I grin and start tickling his belly "Z-Z-Zane what are you doing?" my grin grows "Oh? Is this your weak spot?" I tickle him more "ZANE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I put my hands under his arms "And now here~" I tickle him "NOHOHOHOHOHO!!" I stop, he pants "Don't worry, i won't tickle your feet." he hugs my waist "Thanks" i pet his hair. Suddenly, we hear the principal's voice "Attention students, after the next class, you will go home! There will be a big snow storm!" I look shocked at Balto, he looks shocked at me, the bell rings "What class we have next?" he thinks "Music" I ask "Should we run to the class?" he nods, I open the door and we run to the class. We get inside with our tired faces, we see Aph, Aaron, Travis, Dante, Laurance, Katelyn, Gene, Kawaii~Chan and my brothers, I ask "You heard the principal?" they nod, we sit down. The music teacher enters "Alright kids, you heard the principal, all of you will sing, i'll give you a grade, you can sing alone or with someone. Who starts?" Dante and Gene sit at the piano and start playing at it, Aphmau sings and Aaron plays at the classic guitar, Travis and Vylad plays at piano too, Katelyn and KC sings together, same with Garroth and Laurance then me and Balto plays at rock guitars. We all get an A then we go home as fast as we could, we have to stay at Aph and Aaron's house for the night, the storm starts, so we hurry and get inside, then Aph asks "So guys, what should we do?" we shrugs. An idea comes on my mind "Hide and seek?" Aph claps and starts counting, we hide, I hide in her closet "Ready or not, here I come!" I stay quiet. The door opens, but I sigh in relief when I see Aaron "Looks like were hiding together~" I blush "Yeah" he sits near me and puts me on his lap "Aaron?" he smiles and kisses me, I kiss back, then it turns in a make out session. After a few minutes the door opens again, we stop kissing and we see the girls fangirling and the guys with mouths open wide, Katelyn says "Looks like Zaron won." we get up, then she says "We found Balto~Chan kissing in the backyard." I look at KC and Balto, they have red faces. We go downstairs and play on their Xbox a few video games, Aaron ordered pizza, from the corner of my eye I can see Garroth and Laurance holding hands, the pizza arrives, all we take a piece and eat, sadly, the storm won't stop until tomorrow. After we finish the pizza, the girls go to Aph's room and we go to Aaron's room, Vylad asks "Who wants to do pranks?" Only Dante, Gene and Aaron lift their hands, Aaron says "I have some scary mask, so we could scary the girls." they put on the masks and and go to Aph's room, Balto switchs off the lights, the guys goes quietly in Aph's room. Balto switchs on the lights, the girls screams and the guys runs back in Aaron's room, we roll on floor laughing, Aaron locks the door before the girls get in, I say "That was too hilarious!" we hear loud knocks, so we stop laughing "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!" oh god, Aphmau is angry, Aaron says "That's for the pranks of last week!" she growls and we hear her door slamming, Balto asks "What prank she did?" Aaron says "Well...."

*flashback*
Teenager Aaron POV:
Last week I woke up and got ready for school, but I heard giggles, at first I ignored it, but when the giggles got louder, I went to see what's going on. I opened my door, but a bucket with water fell on me, Aphmau laughed, of course I was soaking wet and it took me 20 minutes to get dry. I promised to myself that I will get revenge on her...

*back to present*
Laurance asks "But how she put the bucket on your door?" I shrug "I think she used the ladder or a stool." they look at each other "But... I got my revenge." we chuckle. After we talk about sports and other things, we get in our sleeping bags and go to sleep.