Chapter 15

*10 years later*
Zane POV:
It's been seven years since i graduated PDH, me, my brothers and friends live in MyStreet, sometimes we hang out or have sleepovers, i enjoy the time with them, especially with Aphmau, she is my best friend. I open my box with all the memories of high school, it were good times, but I find one book... the book Aph made with her ship... Zaron... i miss Aaron... i haven't seen him since that day he left, he couldn't visit me or his family, but we texted and sent each other letters. A few tears fall from my eyes... I want to kiss him again, to hug him, to walk in park with him, to do everything with him... but i guess this isn't going to happen, Aphmau told me that he has a job, so he might be very busy. I put the book back, close the box and put it away, then i hear a knock at the door, i open it "Hi Zane!" it's Aphmau, near her is a tall guy, wearing a hoodie and his eyes are covered "Is this your boyfriend?" she burst out laughing, then she looks at the guy "Take them off!" the guy takes off the hoodie and bandana, my eyes widen... it's Aaron...
he gives me his warm smile, the tears appear again and i hug him, he hugs back and pets my hair "My ship is sailing again!" she continues "Zane, didn't you notice that Aaron doesn't wear a shirt?" my eyes widen "What?" I break the hug, then I blush crimson red "He is shirtless and hot!" I faint.

Aaron POV:
I catch him "I'm gonna leave you with Zane." she jumps back to her house, I put Zane on his couch and sit near him. After a few minutes he wakes up "Are you ok?" he says "Yeah..." he looks at me "MEP!" I chuckle "Am I that scary?" he shakes his head "No no no it's just... you are so tall and really strong." he blushes "And... I missed you... very much..." i lean closer and kiss his lips, i missed his lips "I missed you too ZuZu." he blushes more "I thought you forgot that nickname!" I smirk "I didn't and i'll never forget." he pouts "He's still cute." I say "How about tomorrow we go together at Aphmau's sleepover?" he says "Sure, why not?" I put my arm around him. For the rest of the day we talk and watch a movie, then i go to my house, i'm so glad my ZuZu lives here, i missed him so much and i will never leave him again. I go to my room, open my closet and look at the little shrine i made. At the top is a photo with me and my cupcake in high school, on the left is the card he sent me for Christmas in my first year of college and on the right is his pink mask, Aphmau gave me this because he doesn't wear it anymore, it smells like cupcakes, just like him. If anyone tries to steal him from me... they will regret it... no one is going to take my little nugget away from me... no one...

*the next day*
Zane POV:
I grab my bag and walk to Aphmau's house, to my surprise, Aaron was waiting for me "Hey Zane!" I smile "Hey, are you ready?" he nods, then we continue walking. I knock at the door, she answers "Hey guys, come in!" we enter and out our bags on the floor, Kawaii~Chan says "We're going to play truth or dare!" I groan, but i sit on the floor, Aaron sits near me "Trav, truth or dare?" he thinks "Truth" I ask "Who do you like? Aphmau or Kate?" he looks at Katelyn, nothing happens, then he looks at Aph, a blush appears on his face "I like Aphmau..." Katelyn is shocked and Aph blushes, I can see Aaron glaring at him, so i whisper in his ear "Don't you even think about it, or i'll bite you." he blushes, but smirks at me, now i'm blushing "What have i done?" Travis asks "Garroth, truth or dare?" he says "Dare" Travis smirks "I dare you to make out with Laurance." both are blushing mad, this makes me grin "Come on Garroth." they walk in the closet "Dante~Kun, truth or dare?" he says "Truth" she asks "Do you like Nicole~Chan?" he says "No... I don't..." Nicole gets shocked, then she asks him "Who do you like?" Dante blushes "I... have a tiny crush on Vylad..." my eyes widen "SAY WHAT!!" i'm about to grab him, but Aaron holds me "Calm down Zane!" I growl like a tiger. After a few more rounds, we end the game, then we watch the 'Suicide Squad' movie, I can see Dante and Vylad cuddling and smiling, I feel my ear wet "Knock it off Aaron." he chuckles and kisses my lips softly, I kiss him back and smile, then I sit on his lap and rest my head on his chest, he covers us with a red blanket.

*time skip*
I go to the basement, put my sleeping bag down, get in it and try to sleep, i'm about to go in dream mode, but two strong arms hug my waist and lips on the back of my neck "I missed you so much ZuZu~" i turn to look at him and kiss him "I missed you too Aaron~" I get on top of him and start our make out session, he licks my lip, asking for entrance, i open my mouth and let his tongue to enter. We break the kiss, leaving a string of saliva, he puts his hands on my hips and rubs them, i let out a moan "How cute~" I put my head on his chest "Zane, can I ask you something?" I say "Sure" he asks "Has anyone tried to steal you?" I say "A few guys at college, but Garroth helped me." he sighs "It's my fault, i had to stay by your side, but I didn't." i say "Don't blame yourself Aaron, we are together again, nothing will break our relationship." he kisses my head "I promise i will never leave you, i can't live without you." i take his hand "I'll never leave you tough muffin." I peck his lips, close my eyes and fall asleep.

Aphmau POV:
Zaron happened again! I am so happy! They deserve to be near each other, Aaron felt so heartbroken, same thing with Zane, with my help and KC's, the 2 love birds are together again. Now i'm getting ready for sleep, but when i turn around, i jump back "Travis! You scared me!" he looks at the floor with a crimson face "Are you ok?" he steps closer "Aphmau... I... I..." he kisses me, my eyes widen "I love you..." I don't know what to say "Travis..." i hug him, he hugs back, but he is sobbing "I'm so sorry..." i pet him "Shhh, don't cry... it will be ok..." i put him on my bed "Just go to sleep...." he closes his eyes, I go to the other side and try to fall asleep.