Chapter 25

Zane POV:
I can't believe today is the big day, the wedding day... i'm so nervous... i can't calm down "Aphmau!" she runs in my room, she wears a purple dress "I am too nervous! What if something goes wrong?? What if I fall??" she puts her hands on my arms "Everything will be fine Zane, Garroth will walk with you on the red carpet, he will NOT let you fal.l" I take a deep breath "Thank you Aph, i'm calming now." she smiles and fixes my tie, Garroth enters "Zane, are you ready?" I nod "Everything will be fine." we hear the piano "Come on" we lock our arms together, then we walk on the red carpet. Everyone is looking at me... mom and Sylvana are crying, Kelly is smiling and Aaron... looks so handsome... he wears a black tux and red tie, i'm wearing a black tux with black tie, Garroth lets me go and sits near Vylad, I go in front of Aaron "You look so beautiful Zane..." I blush "You too..." the priest says the words, i don't pay any attention, neither Aaron does "Zane Ro'Meave, do you take Aaron Lycan as your husband, to love him, protect him and be by his side until deaths separate you?" I say "I do" the priest continues "Aaron Lycan, do you take Zane Ro'Meave as your husband, to love him, protect him and be by his side until death separates you?" he says "I do" the priest smiles and says "Then I pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom." I get closer and kiss Aaron, everyone is clapping and cheering "I love you my cupcake." I blush "I love you too tough muffin." we run outside and Aph yells "Let's party outside!" Aaron picks me up and runs outside "I'm not a bride! Put me down!" he chuckles "But you are so light like a feather." I pout and cross my arms "Don't be so grumpy." I say "Just put me down and let's go to dance." he puts me "Sure thing ZuZu." the DJ puts on a slow music, I put my head on his chest, his arms are on my waist while my arms are on his neck.

Kawaii~Chan POV:
"Isn't it beautiful Balto~Kun? Love is the best thing in the world." he says "Yeah... it is Kawaii~Chan. When our moment will come, I promise to make it special... just like this one." I smile "Oh Balto~Kun" we share a deep kiss.

Aphmau POV:
I jump up and down again "Aph, can you please stop jumping? You will get tired, I'll get you cupcakes if you stop." I stop "Thank you, how about a piece of cake?" I grab the fork "Open your mouth." she does as I say and feed her "It's yummy!" I chuckle "I know" I eat my piece "Blackberry with strawberry is a good combination." she says "Yep and it suits for Zane and Aaron." I say "Yeah, Aaron is red and Zane is black."

Aaron POV:
I am so happy... my life is complete... my ZuZu is forever mine, I can't wait to have a family with him "Zane, can I ask you something?" he finishes his piece of cake "Sure" I ask "Would you like to... adopt a kid?" he looks at me "You really want to?" I say "I always wanted to have a family with you." he hugs me "I would love that too." I hug him back "Next week we are going to the adoption center." he says "Maybe we will get a pet too!" I chuckle "How about a dog?" he gets happier "Yeah! A puppy!" I like to see him happy "We'll see what puppy we will get." he jumps up and down "I love my little nugget."

*after the party*
I drive to our house while Zane sleeps in the back of the car, we had a lot of fun, but he got tired an hour ago, it's 3am, so of course he is tired, I am too, but I need to resist until we get home. I park the car near our house "Zane, wake up, we are home." he yawns and gets out of the car "Change in your pjs, then brush your teeth." he nods and goes in the house. I lock the car, then I lock the front door and change, Zane is ready, so I go brush my teeth, then hug my sweet cupcake "This was the best day of my life... thank you..." I say "No need to thank me. I love you." he says "I love you too..." we go to sleep.

Travis POV:
I carry Aphmau to our bedroom of our house, she had a lot of fun, she ate a lot of food, the steak was great, same with the cupcakes, she ate enough for a day. I put her on the bed and I go to get a glass of water, when I come back she is not on the bed, i see her in the bathroom "Babe, I thought you were sleeping." she says "I woke up to clean my teeth and change." I say "Fine, but get back to sleep." she does as I say. I get ready too and crawl to cuddle her.

*time skip to 8am*
I open my eyes and yawn, I look at the clock to see it's only 8am, I look at Aph "She looks so cute when she sleeps." I give her a kiss, but it wakes her up "Hi Travis... what time is it?" I say "Eight" she yawns "I'm too lazy to get up..." I say "Same, how about we make out?" she smirks "You little snow head" she grabs my face and kisses me. We start our make out session, it gets longer, I kiss her neck and leave some marks "Now everyone will know that you're mine Aph~" she blushes "If they don't back off, they will have a bad time." she laughs "Undertale!" I laugh too "I like Papyrus." she says "Me too!" we cuddle again and go into dream mode.