Accidentally fall inlove!

CHAPTER ONE

"ringggggg ! ringggggg ! "The alarm clock ring means it’s time for me to go school. After yawning and stretching my arms I saw the time " oh?! It was already 7 I’m gonna be late?!"

 I got my towel at the back of my door and hurry up to take a bath. When I'm finished I got my cute pinky dress in my closet for me to suit, started brushing my curly brown hair and take my shoe out of the box. I got my bag in such a hurry and walked down stairs.

I went at the kitchen where my mom was preparing for our breakfast. When she saw me coming,a smile brighten her face and greeted me. "Good Morning sweetie! Are you ready for school??"

"Of course mom! I’ve always been ready “I smile back at her while biting the piece of bread on my hand." Are you excited??" mom questioned. I stared at her and make a smile

"Yhup!”I drink now my milk and saying goodbyes to my mom and step out in such a hurry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I’m already at the front of our school, I stock for a moment when i saw it, it was so amazing! It’s just that I can’t believe how much lucky I am for entering at this kind of place for my schooling. I saw many students entering the luxury gate as I am too.

As I stepped in the room where my first subject will be done. I saw my fellow are in there as my instructor too.

Oh no! It was so so so embarrassing! It was first day of class then I’m late eshhh! Carrie you’re so embarrassing!

Those words coming from my mind. "Good Morning Miss beautiful? Did you enjoy walking around this school that’s why you are late?!!"  My instructor questioned that made me stock in front of them.          “Im sorry sir... it’s just that .... I.. I  don’t know where is this room , until I got here . Yah! That’s why" I answered. He just rolled his eyes " You may now take your sit "he said.

As I sat down. Everybody now seems so quiet. Our instructor started to inform us that one by one should go to front and introduce ourselves. “So! I think Miss late should be the one who started this show "he inform. As I heard what he said, I was surprised, WHAT THE HECK???!.

I walked now at the front and started to introduce myself as confident one.

"H….Hi everyone!”I smile at them" Sorry about what I’ve done this morning ...hmmm... Bytheway I'm Carrie Smith. 17 years of age. Nice to meet you all "I step now at my sit and sat down.

Chapter One: First day of school!

"Thank you miss Smith" My instructor informed .My fellow students now continue introducing themselves until at the last person at the back. My instructor cleans her throat

 “Hmm? Excuse me??? Mister?? At the back? Would you like to introduce yourself or I will sent you out??!" he put his eyeglasses at his nose bridge. The boy at the back now started yawning and he brush his face with his hands and fixing his messy hair. All of us froze when we saw him. His cool and adorable, he walks at the front and stared introducing his self.

"Good Morning! I am Nick Parker, 17 years of age, I love playing football and Yeah! I’m the new player in football team. I can say I’m Popular in this school. Nice to meet you all quiz "he made a smile and turning to his sit .