CHAPTER TWO: Is this what they called love??

This day my class scheduled is 8:00, I started to walk at 6:45 in the morning, I am much excited because it was the day of wearing our school uniform and I love it! I am very much sure I will not be late this time.

While walking in the street I felt the cold fresh air snapping my face... when I am at the pedestrian lane the sign was red that causes me to stop...But suddenly I noticed the car in front of me was familiar. I started thinking now then an idea pop to my mind. Gottcha! It was Patrick the guy who kissed my cheek. It made me frowned I can't remove in my mind thinking what he done yesterday...

So I decided to turn my direction in the other way to school I continue walked as hurry as I can.   BEEEEEP!!  “JESUS!!What the heck? Are you trying to kill me! You scared me half to death! "I said madly. Then I noticed it was Patrick's car! He opens the window of his car "can I take you for a ride?" he said ... "No thanks I can go to school by myself without you and your dangerous car!” I answered. I put my arm in my chest. My cheeks did feel kind of warm.

“If that’s the case? See you there! Bye! "He informed and drove away.....

When I’m at the school I felt a bit of nervous for entering the room, suddenly someone bumped my back. Nick parker??"Oh? Sorry I didn’t see you. GOODMORNING" he greeted. I just rolled my eyes and walk away to him.

"Oh? Wait?!He grabs now my right shoulder and turning my face to his direction. “you’re the girl right?" He said. "What girl you are talking about?"I answered back..... “In the football area . Remember?"He said. “What about that??" I answered back to my sit now.

"Good Morning everyone” An unfamiliar teacher entered our room. “I am Mrs. Vednus your instructor for English subject" She informed us ... "Okay before I start our lesson I will arrange your sit in alphabetically order" She said. She started now arranging our sit until I’m the one who’s next.... "Mr. Parker? You sit here "she informs “Thanks."  Nick answered in nonchalant voice.

“Next??! ....Miss???.....  Smith! "She said that made me jump." You sit beside Mr. Parker "..."  Yes ma'am "I said in a lazy tone. As I sat down I bury my face in my palm.

I felt so uncomfortable to sit beside this guy... I don’t know why?????.....

As our teacher begun to discuss about our subject .All of us stop talking now and listen to what she inform us. I try to listen but I can't?  Something’s bothering me...Maybe about Nick or Patrick…ashhh!

"Hey!? Are you Okay??"  Nick questioned me in a curious voice. I turn my face unto him and stared at his Blue eyes that made me stock for a moment and shutter... “Ye...Yes! Of course" I answered .I can fell the warm unto my face now so I’d turn my face to my teacher and try to focus. I hope he didn’t saw my face blushing. My heart begun to pump as fast as he put his hand to my chin and turn my face to him.

“Are you Okay?” he smiles at me “Your face turning to red" he began to laugh at me while nipping my cheeks… “You’re so cute when you are blushing" he chuckled.  “Ouch!"I informed. “I’m not blushing; the weather is just kind of hot!"I said unsure voice that made him laugh harder… His so cute! Oh My Carrie! .... I just smiled at him as he continued laughing....

“Excuse me?? Those couple in the back!" Our teacher stared at us and frowned. Her voice was creepy hell like her face that made us two stand and stock."We're so sorry Ma'am!" Nick said in a nonchalant voice. I just look at him, and I’ve realized his so likable more that I could imagine. "You two! Get out of this room! “She yelled, we carry now our bags and hurry to go out....

“Jeeeezzz! She’s scary as hell!!! “He said. That causes me to laugh..... As we walk through the hall way someone catch our attention, a lovers in our side they are so sweet and funny it’s just that they are perfect partners. My eyes stock on to them. At this moment, I don't notice that Nick’s is staring at me and ask me some crazy question!?