A little trouble with Nick Parker

SUPER late upload. Sorry guys ^-^ This Chapter is short, by the way. hihi!  hope you'll like it. Thaaaaaanks for your support everyone! love lotsss :* :*

CHAPTER SEVEN: A little trouble with Nick Parker

" So you and our girl are only friends? " My mom asked " Yes, were friends mom, only FRIENDS " bringing my hands in the air, cocking my eyebrow. " Darling, At your age, you should have a boyfriend right now" I sighed, putting my spoon that full of food into my mouth that cause me to choke. "Stupid!" My mom said as she offered me a glass of pineapple juice,  While Nick on the other hand patting my back "THANKS?"

After a moment of talks. Nick and I decided to go, "Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I'll take care of your daughter" A smile quirk into my lips while Nick is saying those words to my parents. After saying goodbye

We walked towards his car. As I opened the door of his car, the odoriferous scent welcomes me. This thing makes me feel comfortable  "So? Nick, why are you doing this?? " He made a devilish look. "No. I mean. I'm..... I'.... I'm.... ju..." ,   "Shut up.... " My heart dropped, Staring at him blankly.. Seriously? I'm nervous. He looked so damn serious... "Carrie, You know... Its... Its nothing" he said as he made a nifty smile....

Thanks god, he's not mad. (Sigh)

"What are we doing here? " I chuckled. He just scans my appearance and to my surprised he grabs my hand and intertwined with his... Surprisingly, he took me at the Department store and do let me choose a dress that I want... "Go on Carrie, Picked all you want then try it.. " He let our hands dropped in the air like there's nothing happens? What??????  As I finished picking the dresses I wanna try, I walked in the fitting room where Nick was waiting at the Soft couch provided for customers.. "That’s it? " Cocking his eyebrow. I just nodded to my reply,then dragging myself to the fitting room ... In the first Place, I try the Back-less white dress that has a laces in each hems , look so nice! it perfectly fit me. While smiling I decided to went out and let Nick saw it.  " TAAAAAADAAAAANG! " When I went out he just laughed at me! seriously? " This dress was fine with me. its not funny ? " I blunt out. "Whats with your taste ? that dress looked like a rag thing. HAHA! go change" he commented. "Buttttttt" I muttered like a child, its too unfair! After 15 minutes of fitting all the dresses that I picked, no one of this passed. Really?  "urgh! I’m tired.. Let's just stop this stupid darn thing!" I sat beside him, crossing my arms into my chest. " Look Carrie. All of them were nice, but in our generation today that was too old fashioned. Come." he walked at the corner where a lot of dresses hang then he picked one. "For the last time, try this" a  smile mold into his red  lips.... Me in the other hand , also get the dress that Nick offering.. "For the last time!!" I proclaim before slamming the door into his face. As I went out without confidence , feeling wearied at all. I saw Nick Parker stunning with his mouth slightly open. "Done" I said nonchalantly. "Go change!" he replied. "Okay!" rolling my eyes. After changing I saw Nick seating with a  box on his hand. I walked towards him and said "what was that ?" .. "For you." he reply, stretching his arms and gave the box to me. "Wow,Its  beautiful" I got a red steleto sheos with shining thing around.. " Give it to me " . i gave the Steleto him then he put it on my foot like Cendirella and his prince charming who put her shoes on his foot. YAY! After an hour walking and Scanning some departments around in this mall, we grab our  lunch together and after that he drag me in a Beauty Salon. Where in first I suit the dress that Nick bought to me then after that they now  fix my Curly hair into a straight one, puting  some sort of make up into my face then a red lipstick into my lips! Gushh i cant resist anymore. That Nick Sucks!

A moment later

A smile curve into my lips when I saw my face in a mirror like a "WHOA!" is this really me ????? I cant imagine ~ i could be this kind of beautiful. Damn! "Wait, Its not complete if you dont suit this one " as he opened the box of steleto shoes. Shyly, bringing out my foot. Staring at him while he put the Stelleto on my feet... And a sweet little smile quirk into my lips. "Its already quarter to 6 we should go now." he commanded. "Are you  and your dumb ass letting me home now? " I look at him . raising my eyebrow, crossing my arms into my chest. "No! not yet" as he start to walk and me in the other hand following his foot step.... "Hey waiiit! Im in hard time to walk faster.!! Parker! you stupid!"

We are now  at his car, seating when i felt the pain at my foot. "Heck! this stelleto sucks." as I surgh in pain. "Dont you worry. Im with you" he said with a smirk as he start to drive his car.

See ya Chapter 8! Thanksss for reading ^-^