CHAPTER SIX: I think I'm in LOVE

Here I was, at the middle of spotlight! They all staring at me. Waited for me to sing! I can hear them yelling "Come on ", I saw Elsa and Sam giggled at their seats as they saw me in front, I read their mouth telling a message "You can do it Carrie! Go! " .. I felt so nervous! Then finally my gaze met Nick, he nodded at me. And a nifty smile quirk into his lips. Then that was the time my nervousness gone. it’s like my heart felt so pretty delightful when I saw his smile, I took his smile as courage so I told to the -guitarist to start to play the chords of the song I’m going to sing..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

CHAPTER SIX: I think I’m in LOVE 

I’ve started the song with a smile in my lips

-

-

-

-

-

"Is this love? Feeling restless inside! Wanting you to always be by my side,

I don’t even want you out of my sight; you are in my thoughts all day and night,

I can’t get you out of my mind I think I’m in love"

As I’ve sang this song, only one person was in my mind. GUES WHO?? NICK PARKER! NICK PARKER! NICK PARKER! Why? Am I in love with him? -_- Oh MY!

"I think I’m in love! I think I’m in love with you! Every single day every single night

Every single moment of my life I want to spend them all with you!

I think I’m in love , I think I’m in love , I think I’m in love with you!

Tell me that you care tell me please tell me that you also feel the way that I do"

My eyes was stuck into Nick's Direction while I’m singing.. I saw him smiling; I can’t help but to blush and smiled. MY cheeks did felt kind of burning, every time my gaze turns to him, I try to avoid staring but my damn heart tells that I should, and I felt so delight about it!

 I’m going crazy -Why am I felling this way? Am I in love with him?? Am I in love with Nick Parker ?

"Can’t describe words are just not enough can’t explain it’s all happen so fast.

What exactly I am feeling right now, is this loved I’ve got to know somehow?

Just how long this madness will last, ‘coz I think I’m in love"

"I think I’m in love! I think I’m in love with you! Every single day every single night

Every single moment of my life I want to spend them all with you!

I think I’m in love , I think I’m in love , I think I’m in love with you!