More than a Fighter [Part 1] (Captain/Leader/Teacher! Soldier x Reader)

-= Edit (3/12/18): Decided to name the General/Captain "Sparky". =-

[I DUNNO WHAT SOLLY SUPPOSED TO BE BUT I GUESS THIS KINDA DO LELZ XD]

Basically uh...

Haven't updated this shit like forever, I've been making Medic x Readers .-.

Apologies for my shitty grammar mistakes.

...

And uh...

I PLAYED A GAME CALLED PROTOTYPE AND I'M ADDICTED TO IT

I HAVE A CRUSH ON ALEX MERCER .W.
SEND HELP-

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, sorry guys. But I could inform you all when the base's fixed."

The mercenaries stood outside the base, shocked. Miss Pauling told that most of the buildings broke down since there was a big sandstorm came a week ago in Teufort (2fort, but I like Teufort more.).

The team went on a mission on Coldfront 2 weeks ago, because since the first week both teams received Stalemate for the both 2 rounds.

"Great, now what?" Scout asked.

"Ve might going get a new job for a moment, herr Scout." Medic replied as he rubbed his head, stressed a bit.

"But what?"

...

"Looks like we have to find it out ourselves, partner." Engie said.

=- Few days later -=

The mercenaries had their own jobs for a short time. Except for Soldier. Everytime they tested him, they denied him, and it's been a week.

He sighed, taking his jacket and helmet on, walking away from the park and to the streets.

But as he walked to the streets, he noticed a small poster on the wall.

Experienced leader/teacher for a military academy needed.

If interested, please go the the destination showed on the map or call Mr./Mrs. (random name here) for more information. (I dunno, I can't think of some words and shit .-.)

'Huh... That's new...' He thought as he grabbed the poster with him and going to his next destination.

=- A day later -=

'Finally...'

He sighed in relief, as he remembered that he got himself accepted from the captain of the academy and remembered what he said.

'The session will begin tomorrow at 5 AM. You better get your ass here on time, or else you're fired!'

Soldier looked at the clock.

'It's 4 AM... better get going now.'

=- TimeskipCuzI'mALazyFu-*cough* -=

"Welcome aboard, Mr Doe." General (NameHereCuzripBrain) greeted him as Soldier arrived at the base.

"It was a pleasure, General Sparky." Soldier saluted.

"Please, follow me."

Soldier followed. As he looked around, he saw a lot of weapons, armor, tools, some rooms, and vehicles. They even have a Rocket Launcher!

As they both arrived to a field full of sand, the captain called everyone to get close to them. To Soldier's surprise, there's not much of them, he counted 12.