Chapter 11

As the days went on, I watched Jay and how he acted around Siva. Max was right. Jay did love him and Siva loved him back. Just not in the way that Jay needed.

Ariana was able to see Nathan more and more as we were on the west coast of America. I was glad that they were happy together. It was nice to hear so much laughter. She still had resent towards me, though.

"Ruby, lets get going." Nathan told me as he started to leave the bus. Today I was going wit them to a meet and greet. It was exciting for me, because I was going to talk to fans for the first time. The idea of paying to meet people was stupid to me, though. The guys thought so too, but it was the label that wanted it.

We got to the place within a couple of minutes. There was already a line for us. We walked in and there was plenty of screaming around. I smiled at everyone as we walked inside.

"You ready for this?" Max asked me as we stood together. I looked at him and smiled.

"It's time for this to happen. I'll be with the girls." I told him. He kissed my cheek before I left them. I walked to the waiting area with Nareesha and Kelsey.

"Are you okay, Ruby?" Kelsey asked me as I walked to them.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous." I told them. They smiled at me then they let people come in.

The girls were all very nice to me. There were some that thought it was nice of me to come. They all thought that I was stuck up. I explained that I was just trying to stay out of the line of fire. That made sense to them, so they dropped it. Kelsey and Nareesha seemed to be professionals at this thing. They were so gracious and nice. I wasn't nearly like them.

As the day ended, I was told that Max and I were like a fair tale. I thought that was a cute way of putting it. When the guys came to us, I saw that they were all really excited. It was nice to see that they were all so nice to them. Finally we went back to the bus.

"Are you feeling better?" Kelsey asked me as we drove back to the bus.

"I will be." I had complained that my stomach wasn't feeling too great for the day. I must have been looking worse.

"Do I need to be worried?" Max then asked. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"No, I'm okay." I told him. He nodded his head and rolled his eyes. He didn't believe me.

When we got to the bus, something was really wrong with me. I sat on the couch and ate I've as I tried to calm myself down. Siva and Jay stayed close by. Nathan went outside to talk to Ariana on the phone. Nareesha kept collecting me ice.

"Jay, I think I need you to help me." I told him as we sat on the couch. He looked at me then around.

"What are we doing?" He said. He sounded a little anxious.

"We're going to the pharmacy." I whispered as I got up.

"Hey, I need a little fresh air." I told them all. Everyone seemed to be okay with it.

"I'll come with." Jay told me as he followed me to the door. We then left the bus and no one else came along. We saw Nathan and he smiled at us, but he didn't follow.

We walked slowly to the pharmacy. I was certain that I was going to puke on my way there. When we got there, I went to the pregnancy tests. Jay was getting a little nervous, then he saw what I was doing.

"Get three." He told me. I looked at him and he was looking around the place. He was making sure that no one had followed us. I did as he said and we walked to the register. The lady behind the counter smiled at us and packed them away in the bags.