Chapter 7- Allergic?

Hey guys ^_^

I'm getting...

My braces...

Soon...

YEHET!

I want braces xD

ERMAGURD!! YOU GUYS HEARD ABOUT THE NEW GROUP GOT7?!?!?

They are so cool xD

BamBam is so cute! He's Thai and used to have braces xD 16 years old *^*

Chapter 7- Allergic?

Baekhyun's POV

"Lin Sook! Watch out!"

Man a whole group of girls are coming towards her way! Is she not gonna move?!

. . . Was that meant to happen?

Was she meant to collapse?

But BamBam caught her... She fell into his arms...

He was probably walking towards her anyway and she coincidentally collapsed at the same time he was there.

Even though I don't clearly remember who she is, I still don't like the fact that BamBam hangs around her and how she gets asked out by so many guys...

NO! I'M NOT JEALOUS! I... I can't be jealous...

When Lin Sook fell...

BamBam's POV

I walked up to Lin Sook to ask her where our math class is now, and she just collapsed into my hands out of no where.

"Lin Sook, are you okay?!"

"Huh... BamBam?"

"Yes? What's wrong?"

"The girls... They put something in me..."

"I'll take you to the sick bay okay?"

"Okay..."

I carried her on my back and took her to the office.

"Um excuse me? Did you bring this girl here?"

"Yes."

"You need to bring her to the hospital. We can't do anything here. Just tell me your names."

"BamBam and Lin Sook."

"Here's the pass to get out of school early. Bring her to the hospital as quickly as you can."

I hope she's fine.

I brought her to the hospital by taxi and we got there in ten minutes.