Chapter 14- I'm Sorry

WARNING!: This chapter is REALLY sad! You might cry while reading it like how I cried while writing it... -sigh-

Anywho. Please read:

-This Thing Called 'Love'

-Alyshia's EXOtic Adventure

-EXO VS LAVEV

-The Chase Of Light

Hehe ^^

Chapter 14- I'm Sorry

Lin Sook's POV

"Baekhyun... I..."

"Lin Sook... Please just tell me the truth..."(Baekhyun)

-sigh-

I closed my eyes for a second and tears dropped down. I can't believe it has actually come to this day that I had to tell him the truth.

By now, my parents would've already gone. There's only me left. Just me...

"Okay. Baekhyun.. I'm really sorry for lying to you. I just..."

"..."(Baekhyun)

"I'm... -sigh- I don't know how to say this.. So I'll just go out and say it straight away."

"Okay.."(Baekhyun)

"Baekhyun I'm an angel. I was sent to watch you, make you fall in love with me then kill you at the end. I was suppose to do that last year but I didn't because I fell in love with you too. I'm... I'm also leaving today... I'm sorry..."

"I.. Angel?.. Umm.. You.. I.."(Baekhyun)

"-sniffs- Its okay. Baekhyun its okay you don't have to say anything. I have to go before its too late.."

"Aren't you gonna tell him why Lin Sook?"(Kim Lee)

"Why... Its going to cause too much trouble..."

"Tell me Lin Sook.."(Baekhyun)

"-sigh- I'll tell you then go straight away."

"No don't go straight away.."(Baekhyun)

"I'm sorry Baekhyun... I'm gonna miss you the most. I love you.. Okay. I'll you tell why I'm going then go straight away okay? I don't need you guys going after me after knowing why I'm going."

I hugged him tight.

"Lin Sook.. You're scaring me... Please tell me you're gonna come back after you leave.."(Baekhyun)

"I.. I can come back... But.. It won't be me.."

"Huh..."(Baekhyun)

"Lin Sook!!"(Kim Lee)

She came running towards me and hugged me. She could only hug me because I wasn't a human being.. Yeah...

She knows everything that no one else knows so far. Once I tell Baekhyun and Luhan, I'll go straight away.. And hopefully... Come.. Back...

"Lin Sook..."(Baekhyun)

"-smiles while tears drop- -let goes of Kim Lee's hug- Haha. Okay! Lets be positive!"