Chapter 12- The Revenge

Ngehehehehe. I couldnt have forgotten the revenge! No way...

Hehe..

Chapter 12- The Revenge

Lin Sook's POV

"Lay! Thank you so much for helping Kim Lee and Luhan!!!!!!"

"Haha no worries."

Yea. Lay helped Kim Lee and Luhan so they didn't die. How lucky we are to have a friend like Lay who can heal people? Mmm.. Now that they're still alive, I have some things to do...

"Are you sure this is a good idea Lin Sook?"(Kim Lee)

"Of course it is Kim Lee!! I promised you, even though I have already embarrassed him enough, I'm gonna kill him for you."

"What?!?!?!?"

"Uhh.. I meant..."

"Lin Sook!!!! I don't wanna do that to Tae Jun!!! Yes, he dumped me for the most stupidest reason, but he is still my ex."

"Still! Have you forgotten?! He tried to kill me with that poison!!"

"Yeah but..."

"Hmph."

"Aish. Fine. Do whatever you want Lin Sook. I'm not part of it but."

"Wha- Fine. -sigh- Okay. I'm going in. You stick these posters around the neighbourhood okay? Meet back here."

"Okay."

I went inside Tae Jun's house and tried to look for his room. I was walking around for like ages and yet no sign of his room.. Then someone came from behind and pushed me against the wall..

Oh great.

"What are you doing alone in a guys house huh? You know what could happen? Especially late at night like this."

"Tae Jun let go of me!!"

"Me let go of you? Might wanna keep wishing maybe?"

"Shut up and let go of me Tae Jun!!"

"You're actually prettier close up... Hmm.. Wanna be my girlfriend for the night? We can sleep in my room ;)"

"What the heck?!?!??!!??! NO! LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO AWAY!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

"Haha. No one can save you now. From now on, you.... Are mine."

"NO!!! BAEKHYUN WHERE ARE YOU!!!!"

I tried running away and hiding from him in a small place where he cant find me, and so far he sounds like he's getting closer to where I am...