Chapter 3

Chapter 3- Wills POV

I watched as Alex walked off to gather blocks of wood. I stood there wandering what we might conquer, Alex and I. I immediately snapped out of it, and went to find food, and wool.

As I walked I smelt the morning due, and felt the mist and humidity in the air. As I went by, I broke some flowers to decorate the front of the house. I reached the edge of the jungle biome after about 5 minutes of walking. I came across sand-desert. I decided to break some sand so I could smelt them into glass. We did need some windows in this house if we were going to stay for a while.

*10 minutes later*

Will- Hey Alex, the house looks great! I got some sand to smelt for windows, and I've got enough wool for another two beds. The extra one can be a spare.

Alex- Good job! I've got lots of wooden planks left over so we can craft some chests and beds😄

Will- Great! Thanks Alex! I'll smelt the sand and craft beds while you make the chests. Then I'd like to get to know you better!

Alex- Alright. I'll make some stairs too, I'll extend the house wider and taller! We will have our bedrooms on the top level.

Will- Cool.

*5 minutes later*

Alex- Hey Willow, you done yet?! (Shouted)

Will- Yeah! I'm done I'm waiting on the bottom floor. Come down when your ready.

Alex- Yep! Almost done.

*Clog clog clog*

As Alex plodded down the stairs the wooden planks made a funny sound.

'So' I said to Alex.

Alex- Yeees...

Will- So how old are you? Where are you from? How did you get here? Do you have a family? Where have you been? Are you dumb? Are you smart? Have you ever been to a Village? Have you ever heard about the 'The Village'? Do you have any valuables with you? Blabla? Blabla? Ahhhh I'm out of breath......

Alex- Hold on a sec buddy, what are you getting at? I only just arrived here, and now here you go asking me 12 questions in about 10 seconds!

Now just say it slowly!

Will- Ok, well.......