Chapter 2

------

Chapter 2- Wills POV

"Hi, who are you"

"Hello. I am Alex! Who are you??!!"

"We'll I'm Willow, the one who's living in that hut over there. "

Alex- Nice name Willow that is.

Willow- Call me Will for short.

(Btw- Alex:Boy. Willow:Girl. )

Alex- Ok sounds good

Will- I'm trying to find 'The village'-the one that holds the 'The gifted one'... Do you know where that is?

Alex-Woah woah woah, I just met you! I can't just go around telling everybody everything. But guess what?! I'm looking for that village too!

Will- Really!? Well let's go on an adventure to find this village together😄

Alex-If you'd like too that would be great! I've been getting lonely out here in minecraft by myself.

Will- And also, were you the one who killed that spider jockey out side my house this early morning?

Alex-Matter of factly yes I was! I saw your hut there, and decided that there was probably somebody in there so I decided to help you out by killing that bad spider jockey.

Will- Oh Thankyou so much!! I know already we are going to become such great friends:)

Alex- Yeah I can't wait to get to know you!

Will- Me either😄

Off in the distance Will spotted a couple of sheep, and so Will told Alex to go grab some blocks of wood and to make them into wooden planks, and renovate the house, while he went to kill the sheep for another bed, and to find food.

Will- I've decided that we should do that because I think it might be a good idea to stay here for a while and collect everything we might need to continue our journey. Does that sound ok to you Alex?

Alex- Sure I think that's a great idea! I'll go do as you asked and then we can talk! Lets get this house big and cosy, and lets get ourselves prepared!

-----------#----------

Hey guys!

Just wanna say thanks for reading so far,

I've been wanting to publish this for ages I've just been writing heaps... So yea:)

Please leave a comment on how it is so far, and vote too if you like it!

Thanks,

May your inner cows, creepers, and chickens be with you,

Amber :)