Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Will's POV

A while after I left the village, just before I entered a jungle biome, I almost fell into this deep, dark and moaning cave. I saw a little green head just then, and decided it was mob infested! I found another cave that looked almost identical 3 times once I entered the jungle biome, and realised I must've been walking in circles! I got out the map that Olivia gave me and found my bearings.

It's getting pretty dark now... I thought. I better make a camp! I dashed around, to get some wood, I had a bed from Olivia, I made a very small little stay over, and a fire outside to keep away mobs. As soon as I was able to get to sleep... I started dreaming...

About Alex and Nikki realising I was alive. Knowing I was coming to find them, but thinking that they should come to me. Wanting to be positive I'm alright. Having to stay alive for me.

As soon as I woke up, I grabbed my bed and destroyed the little house so I could keep the wood. I extinguished the fire with a bucket of water which I bucketed back up. As soon as the clearing I made my little stay over and fire looked like no one had been there, I formed an arrow on the ground, so if anyone came looking the might know I've been here. Anyway, I pulled out my map and had a look at where I was. There was a big big mountain to my left, and a small lake to my right, but ahead on the other side of the map was a large clearing with the jungle and plain biomes surrounding it. Guess what surrounded the house back at home with Nikki and Alex!?!!! I did a little happy dance, and started running in that direction! I passed a jungle temple, which I didn't dare go inside until Nikki and Alex where with me so I made a mental note to come back. I almost fell in a large crevasse in the ground. I passed a small swamp. And then realised I was dying of hunger!

Today's menu:

For Willow:

Cooked Chicken

Cooked Salmon

Baked Potato

Cake

Cooked Beef

Cooked Porkchop

Cookies

Carrots

2 Whole loaves of bread.

Vomit.

Everyone Else in the world:

A sensible amount.

Don't judge me! I ate a lot. I was so hungry! But now if I put one more thing in my mouth I would vomit again. I pinched my self as a punishment. But anyway,

I looked at my map, and realised I was heading towards the lake. So I turned back around until I found where I should be going.

Soon I found a pack of wolves. I tamed one with a bone, and used my little bit of yellow dye to change its collar colour. I decided to call him Budder :)

Budder and I walked for the rest of the afternoon, occasionally stopping to give him a snack.

I checked the map, to see we where almost there!

But as we kept on walking, we found nothing but the lake and the mountain over and over again!

I looked at the map, and it's compass was giving me the wrong bearings. I fiddled around with it for a bit until I started off in the direction I wanted again.

But... When we came to the clearing....

The house was dark and no one was there.

--------

Please vote!

Luv ya,

May your inner cows creepers and chickens be with you,

Amber