2. River Grave

-Kaminaga's pov-

'Damn, how far can a guy run with a gunshot in the arm?' I thought to myself as followed Moto around.

Luckily no soldiers were following us and no one was really around the bridge, Moto was running through. Rain was pouring very hard to the point I could hardly see him. Moto had stopped running when he tripped. He was probably in too much pain that he didn't pick up his glasses or umbrella when he walked to the metal railing for support.

Moto had caught site of me when he was looking around. He looked totally different without his glasses, more or less feminine. His breathing was harsh as he held his wound.

"Moto-san, we can help you. The D-agency -..."

I was cut of when he said sorry. I watched as he shut his eyes and jumped off the bridge. I tried grab him but it was too late, he was to far from my reach. I looked at the water and saw nothing, hitting the railing, I cursed. Then turned to his stuff that he left behind and pick it up.

"Kaminaga, did he get away?" I heard. I turned to see Amari running towards me with Tasaski and Hatano.

I sighed, "No, he jumped off the bridge before I could get him." Looking at the place I last saw him before he jumped.

"He jumped? With that wound on his arm I don't think he would be able to survive or make it to the main land before he dies of blood loss or drowning." Tasaski says looking over the edge.

"We should go before officers look here, Kaminaga." Hantano suggested.

"Yeah, you're right. What should with his belongings?" I said, looking at Moto's glasses.

"Leave the umbrella it would be too noticeable." Amari said.

I stuffed the glasses into my coat and followed them back to headquarters.

~~~~~~~~~

"So Haru Moto jumped off a bridge." Miyoshi repeated as he shuffled the deck of cards.

"Yeah, it's strange for a spy just to decide to just jump off a bridge to their death knowing that they may die." I said.

"I wonder if he did survive falling into a river with a gunshot and swimming to mainland." Jitsui said, thinking out loud.

"Anyway you guys want to get some drinks?" Miyoshi suggested, getting up from his seat. We all agreed and headed out.

-3rd pov-

"Well you were careless weren't you." A young female remarked, stitching the wound on the male's arm close.

"Stop nagging will you. I had to swim back to shore already, Sato-chan." The male muttered then winching in pain when she pulled his cheek.

"I'm being serious, Moto. Anyway I'm done with it so let me finish drying you off." Sato sighed and grabbed the towel next to her to dry his hair.

"Whatever, I can't believe I lost my glasses." Moto sighed, looking at his arm. "Can you put a arm sling on me so my arm won't just hang there."

"Yea, yea. Why couldn't you just have a job that doesn't get you hurt." Sato pouted as she walked away.

"Better pay."

"Aww... Hold still...There that's should do it." Sato smiled a bit, "Now will you at least sleep."

"Fine, not like I've got something better I can do I'm blind." Haru complained, letting his body fall back to his funton carefully.

"See ya, little brat."

"Bye, annoying older sister." Sato waved as she shut Moto's door.

Moto laid there thinking about that brown haired male that tried to stop him before he jumped off the bridge. "Stupid.."

~~~~~~~~~~
-Miyoshi's pov-

"Haru Moto survived that jump off the bridge and is somewhere in Japan." I said after scanning through new documents.

"Yes, Moto-san seems to fight hard against death." Yuuki remarked.

"So what are you planning to do, sir?" I asked.

"Tell the others and if you do get in contact with him, don't engage. We don't want him to jump off another bridge." Yuuki said sarcastically.

"Yes, sir." I said. I stopped at the door to ask him something, "Sir, are you thinking of having him join?"

"If he wants to, every one has a choice." I nodded and left his office.