4. Picture

-3rd pov-

"A picture?" Sakuma says, looking at the small once folded up paper. On the picture was a young male in military clothing, a young woman in Japanese formal clothing holding a baby with a young girl in a kimono standing next to her mother with her hand on her shoulder.

"It was in pocket when Moto-kun left." Miyoshi say, taking the cigarette out from his mouth.

"So you're thinking that Moto-kun sneaked that into your pocket?" Hatano asked.

Miyoshi shrugged his shoulder. "It's a possibility. But he won't have much mobility to do something like that since one of his arms was in a arm sling."

"The woman he was with didn't seem quite concerned about him leaving so sudden. She acted calm and continued with her food till he came back." Kaminaga adds.

~~~~~~~

"Still don't want to come with us to get drinks?" Miyoshi asked Sakuma before leaving with the guys.

"Sorry but Yuuki asked me to do something." He replied.

"Alright see ya." Miyoshi said then left with the others.

~~~~~~~
-Kaminaga's pov-

"So Haru Moto just going to walk around freely with guys after him." Hatano says as he rest his arms behind his heads.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said, before getting ran into by a young lady.

"Sorry about that, sir." She apologized as she back up a bit. The lady had short dark brown hair with small flower clip and wore a red kimono. Compared to Hatano or Jitsui, she was a bit shorter than them. Probably a centimeter shorter than Jitsui.

"It's alright." I said as I heard some calling a name out.

"Rei.. Rei... Where are you?!... Rei!" Then an older woman came and grabbed the girl that had bumped into me by her shoulders. "There you are!... Sorry that I let go of your hand. I was excited."

"At least you remembered I was with you, Aeko." The  girl said. "Don't forget I can't see where you go, since I haven't gotten contacts yet."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Oh sorry for Rei bumping into you, sir." The woman said as she bowed a bit. She had black hair tied into a bun and brown eyes and wore a more fancier kimono. It was patterned sort of like a sun set.

"It's quite alright." I assured them. The woman smiled and went on her way with the other one.

"Kaminaga?" I heard and turned to the guys. "What is it?" Miyoshi asked.

"Nothing, let's go." I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Yuuki's pov-

"Seems that you have prefect timing to come and talk with me. I would expect that from a daughter of a imperial commander, Hito-chan... No, Sato-chan." I said as I heard someone entering my office.

"Lieutenant Colonel Yuuki, it's been a while hasn't?" She said walking into the moonlight that came from a window.

Instead of her geisha clothes she had worn the last time I saw her, she was now wearing a light blue and white kimono with a darker blue mantle that had a flower pattern. Her makeup was well done as she smiled a bit.

"Yes, it has. I suppose you're the one for placing the picture of your family into one of my spy's pockets." I said, getting up from my seat. "You have grown from the last time I had saw you."

"Indeed, I purposely placed that picture in his pocket. And if I remember correctly you had gotten into a accident that caused you to lose your left hand." She commented as she took a envelope out of her kimono.

"Haru wanted to give you this. But.... That's not the whole reason I came here..." Sato said as she covers her mouth with the sleeve of her mantle.

"Hmm?..."