тнe ѕтarт oғ ѕoмeтнιng мyѕтerιoυѕ

This story will be on 3rd person POV mostly.

3rd Person POV~

"What are they doing?" This was the question every single day. They watched these Ten males go at it, they watched these ten males show signs of emotion but they also watched how these ten males knew nothing of what emotions where.

Its quite depressing to say the least. No one ever thought it would go so wrong. One mistake and everything went to shit.

"Hey! Will you retards shut the fuck up?!" He always snapped. They always disliked it. He, unfortunately, didn't 'give two shits'. This was just how Tyler was.

"Who the fuck you yelling at?!" He always had a response for Tyler. Wildcat and Vanoss were always up each other's throats, constantly fighting and scaring the rest of the boys...but of course they wouldn't know what scared was.

"G-Guys, I don't think ye should fight" He tried to stop it, though it never seemed to do him any good. Nogla couldn't help but curl up in a ball.

"Poor kid..." They always said this. This was a dysfunctional relationship that these ten males had.

"Stay out of this Nogla!" Both angered males yelled at the scrawny male who grew small, no matter how tall he was, every time they yelled at him for trying to stop a fight.

"I think He's got a point!" Lui said sounding and looking like he was having the time of his damn life. "Fighting is bad~" the squeaker giggled kicking his feet back and forth as he sat in the kitchen table. The males were always confused on his actions but they listened to the kid nonetheless. They glared at each other as they walked far from each other and sat in opposite corners.

"Quite disappointing." Luke mumbled being the one who was watching the whole time with a straight face. Nothing out of the ordinary with him.

"If only they cared about what I say.." Another mumbled to himself.

Nothing changed, it was all the same damn thing that was happening all over again. It was almost residual. It wasn't normal, they weren't normal...but its not their fault.

It was never meant to be that way, its an accident. Some may say...

It was THEIR fault.

-V-

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

HAVE A LOVELY DAY! SARANGHAE~ LOS AMO MUCHO~