ѕelғ cυrιoѕιтy

3rd person POV~

Everyday was the same, I do believe I've said this before.

It was true....until that day came. It was the day that one of the ten males was clouded with curiosity, despite the fact that he was a bit hot headed. By a bit I mean a lot.

Would you like to guess who that might be??

It all started with him, in fact the roller coaster ride to figure out emotions started with him.

Evan started it. He started feeling...weird. He became curious, that's for sure.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" He woke up that morning, with a headache and had no idea why. All he did was take some pain killers and hope it'd go away. Now, he was currently sitting next to his annoying friend they call a pig. Tyler. "Move over you fat ass pig."

"Shut the fuck up, retard owl." One rolled their eyes while the other sat, annoyed, looking at the TV.

"hehe, look Evan and Tyler aren't fighting. What a miracle." Mini whispered to his 'Obsess' buddy, Marcel, Who also giggled along with Mini.

"They'll kill each other later, oh! Orange!!" Then they went back to obsessing about their favorite colors. As their obsessions started, so did Evan's heart rate. He didn't understand why he felt this way, he wanted to know why he felt that way.

Curiosity killed the cat.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Tyler hissed glaring at the male who only shrugged. He didn't shove the male away however.

"Fuck does it look like i'm doing? Bitch i'm sleepy."

"Go fucking sleep somewhere else then!" While this was going on, the rest of the gang were doing completely different things. Nogla sat alone in his room, thinking about his life. Cartoonz was as emotionless as a damn rock, all he did was lay in bed and watch horror movies with his partner in crime, Delirious. Who he didn't even know was around half the time. Brock was in his own little world, probably thinking about anything and everything that associates with Lilac. Lui was off staring at his yellow colored wall with a big smile, ;legs swinging back and forth from where he was seated on his table. Terroriser...well he was just doing what he'd normally do as a 'robot', analyzing the height and width of every corner of his room.

Back to Mr.Evan and Mr.Tyler.

"Nah, I think i'll just go get some chips." The male stood up and walked away into their kitchen.

"Fucking pussy." Tyler mumbled not realizing his face was quite red, he didn't know he was flustered either.

"What...What is this feeling?" He got his chips and stared off into space, trying to make sense of what's happening to his chest.

It soon became an experiment.

-V-

I hope you guys enjooooooooy!! Here goes another update for you all!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Stay Well~

I love you~

Saranghae~

Te amo~