Chapter 1

Sophia's p.o.v.

It's a new Monday morning again, a new school year once more, and I'm excited to go to my new school, PLU, to meet new friends, new teachers, and new enemies.

***Beep Beep***

"Pia, your service is here!" my mom said.

"OK ma, bye!" I replied as I ran going out of our house, approaching the service.

When I entered the service, there was a seat beside a guy. He is white, tall, and handsome.

"Hello! Is someone sitting here?"

"No one."

"By the way, I'm Sophia."

"I'm Marc."

"What grade are you?"

"I'm grade 6."

"So we're in the same grade. by the way, I'm a transferree from Curioso University."

"So, we could be good friends though."

"Yes, we could."

At last, I had a new friend!

Marc's p.o.v.

Didn't she notice that I'm a nerd? I have no friends at all? At least I have her as my friend. She's pretty though.

**After a few moments, they reached PLU.***

Sophia's p.o.v.

"So Marc, here we are, where is our classroom?"

"Wait for a sec."

Even though it is so hot, he is putting his jacket as we went up the stairs.

"Why are you wearing your jacket? It is so hot."

"uhm nothing, let's just go to our room."

As we walk to our room, I noticed him bowing down.

"Marc, you don't need to be shy, don't worry, I'm here with you."

I said that as I put his hood up and as I put his chin up.

Marc's p.o.v.

Why is she so confident? Oh, I almost forgot, she's a transferree and she never new how this school is. Rich people always with groups. You'll be set aside when you're not popular.

We entered the room and saw guys and girls hanging out at the scoring station.

Sophia's p.o.v.

Oh, a group of girls, I could be friends with them.

"Hi girls! I'm Sophia, a new student. Could we be friends?"

Leann's p.o.v.

Oh my gee, she's so eewy.

"Hi, I'm Leann Curioso, welcome to our class." I said arrogantly, wanting her to be out of my sight now.

"Wait, your Leann Curioso, I know you, your family is the owner of Curioso University, my old school. So I think we could be good friends."

She lend her hand and I feel awkward.

Sophia's p.o.v.

Oh my gosh, my classmate is a school owner. Wow! As in Wow!

The bell rang and we all went to our offices. I just scratched my head as she didn't accept my handshake.

Marc is beside me! What a coincidence, and wait, what's his last name...Pimentel... Oh my gosh... he's the owner of the airlines.... Pimentel airlines.....