Chapter 20 ;-):Maybe the Last

Hey guys! Uhm...this is your author and sad to say that I need to end this story...because I've read the whole book and I've noticed that this book is too much fairytale. No Excitement, No Conflict...but please support my upcoming story or stories...

Anyways, this ending is dedicated Mhyreesh Molina whom I miss so muchhhh...

So, without further a do, here I present you the ending of Weird Love...

After 15 years...

Sophia's p.o.v.

"Mommy! Daddy's waiting for you! He said you have a date!" Sophie said.

"Ok, tell daddy I'm almost done...but are you sure you won't come?"

"Yes Mommy, I don't want to disturb you and daddy. I will still play with my dolls then so I'd rather stay here!"

"Ok, be a good girl ok, don't give yaya a headache."

"Yes Mommy, bye Mommy! Bye Tita Sophia!" Sophie said and she kissed Mhyreesh and I.

"She's so sweet!" I said as we exit Sophie's room.

"I know, so, how are you? It's been a long time!"

"A long time? I was just gone for fifteen years to build and manage my company in U.S. then it's a long time?" I reasoned out.

"Hello Sophia! Wake Up! Fifteen years is a very long time! You even missed my wedding, Yna's wedding, Jose's wedding, Lance's, and even Keanu's! Oh Gosh Sophia, that's bad. You put to much work on you that you even forget to take care of yourself, your heart."

"My heart's good...you know." I said with a forced smile.

"Really? I don't believe you..."

"Ok, fine, I'm not ok...my heart is not ok and it will never be."

"Why?" she said as we rode her car.

"Because I promised him that this..." I pointed to my heart "Will only beat for him."

"But he's dead Sophia! You know what, I have a good idea, let's visit him." she said.

I can feel tears pooling my eyes as I remember what happened.

Why did he even have to leave me?

***Throwback***

Keanu and I reached the hospital.

"Here we are!" he said.

I went down the car and saw Tita Mommy, Tito Daddy, and Chandre...

"Tita Mommy, Tito Daddy,Cuz!" I exclaimed.

"Sophia! How are you?" Chandre asked

"I'm fine."

"Sophia, who is he?"

"Uhm...Tita Mommy, Tito Daddy, Chandre this is Keanu, my friend...and he will stay as my friend forever...and Keanu, this is Tita Roy Anne, Tito Gabriel, and Chandre."

"Hi" Keanu said.

"Then, let's go! I'm hungry!" Chandre said.

We walked to the room and we entered.

"Hi Maya and Richard!" Tito Daddy greeted.

"Ay!" a glass fell from Daddy's hand because of shock.

"Daddy, are you ok?"

"Yes, I am Sophia, sorry about that." he said while cleaning.

"Oh no! Right, there is a saying that if a glass broke, it will cause danger." Chandre said.

"Don't believe that! That's just a saying." Tito Daddy said.

"So Maya, how's the feeling of having a baby after 18 years?"

"I feel so happy, like with Sophia."

Then, someone called...its Marc's mom.

"Hello Sophia?" she said with nervousness.

"Hello Tita?!" I asked.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the hospital with my mom and dad."

"Haven't you heard the news?"

"What news?"

"Marc is critical and unconcious because he caught a car accident!"

"What!!! In what hospital are you?"

"The same hospital as your mom in the ICU."

"Ok, I'll be there!" I ended the call, got my bag, and prepared to leave.

"Sophia, where are you going?" Mom asked.

"In the ICU, Marc needs me there!" I said and I left.

I ran to the ICU...I've ran like this is the last run of my life...but when I reached the ICU...

***Back to reality***

"Sophia, are you ok?" Mhyreesh asked.

"Yes I am. Let's go!" I said as I wiped my tears and tried to smile.

We rode the car and traveled to the last place I wanted to see him...

After a few minutes, we reached the mausoleum where he lies for 15 years. Mhyreesh and I walked hand by hand as we reach his grave and there I cried...

"Hey Marc..." Mhyreesh emotionally said, "You know what! I hate you for doing this to Sophia! But I know I can't blame anyone, because no one ever likes to be here, crying over your dead body...hahaha! Anyways, I'll leave two of you." Mhyreesh said and she went outside.

"Hey Marc, how are you? You know what, I miss you so much but I'm sure, your happy there. You know, I still love you and you'll be the only man that I will love. I'm not even sure if I could find someone like you

..but I miss you so much. I can't believe this love is so weird because this love can hurt and this love can also make you feel like you are the happiest human alive! But thank you for everything Marc, I love you and I always will."

THE END...