Chapter 8

***Teacher Au's p.o.v.***

"Good Morning Mr. Lim, what could I do for you?" I asked him. I don't know why he needs to meet me because this school has nothing to do with aviation.

"Good morning Mrs. Caparaz, I came here to talk about my daughter."

"your daughter?" I asked him and I gave him a quizzical look. What about his daughter? Do I know her?

"Oh I see, you don't know who she is. She is Sophia Lim, your student which is in Grade 6."

"Sophia? your daughter?"

"yes, just don't let anybody know. I didn't tell her that she would be the future owner of Lim Aviation because I want her to grow to be kind and humble." Mr. Lim said.

"OK, Mr. Lim, I'll just make a call to inform Teacher Rea that you're here. Could I give you anything? water? juice?"

"I'm OK Teacher Au." he replied.

"excuse me for a while." I told him and I went outside.

***Richard's p.o.v.***

This is a nice school, I just wonder why Sophia had a problem here.

***after a while***

Teacher Au arrived with Teacher Rea.

"good morning Mr. Lim, what could I do for you?" Teacher Rea asked.

"please take your seats."

The two of them were seated.

"Mr. Lim, what about Sophia?" Teacher Au asked.

"Teacher, have any of Sophia's classmates bully her?"

"I'm sure there's none sir, this school is a zone of peace." Teacher Au replied.

"how about you Teacher Rea, do you know anything about it?"

"Mr. Lim.. actually, I talked to some of my students because earlier, Sophia texted me that she can't come to school because she's not feeling well, then I just saw her friends and I asked them who are they finding, then they said they're finding Sophia..."

"Teacher Rea, please go straight to the point."

"OK, actually, my student, Nicole Lagrason is so envious with Sophia that is why she did that."

"the what? what did she do?"

"She let Sophia's friends write on a piece of paper the reasons why they hate Nicole... you know Nicole, she's the mayor's daughter so here attitude is a bit bad."

"what's the connection?" I asked her with confusion.

"she put the paper in Sophia's office so your daughter thought that they never accepted her as their friend."

"but, I need to tell you something. I want to transfer my daughter to another school."

***Leann's p.o.v.***

I just hate it... I can't concentrate...

"So, who are the absentees?" Teacher Issel, the assistant teacher of Teacher Rea asked.

Nicole raised her hand. "Sophia Ma'am! Sophia's absent." she happily said.

G-r-r-r... I super hate her...

"why are you happy?" Romina asked.

"I'm not." she replied.

"yeah right Ms. Lagrason." Mhyreesh said.

"Nic-Nik, Teacher Rea would talk to you later." Andrea said in a threatening voice.

"why?" she innocently asked. "and please, don't call me Nik-Nic.. it's disgusting." she added.