Chapter 6

***Sophia's p.o.v.***

"where are they?" Applerey asked.

"they're paying their tuition."

Then, the door opened and the three of them entered the room.

So there they are, the ones who hate me the most.

"Oh Sophia, what happened? Did Nicole fight you?" Leann asked.

"You want us to have revenge?" Marc said.

"What's the problem? Where's that Nicole?" Patrick asked.

Wow, they spoke as if nothing happened.

"guys, just don't talk to her first." Applerey said.

"No Apple, we're her friends, we should talk to her." Leann said.

"So, that's what you call friends! The one that writes I hate you because I cannot find any reason not too. The one who says that I'm a nerd, a pig, everything huh, that's what you call Friends!"

"What are you talking about?" Patrick asked.

"This, I'm talking about this." I showed them the paper.

Their eyes grew bigger when they saw the paper.

"OK, Sophia, let me explain." Marc said.

"No need to explain, I accepted it, I accepted the fact that I was just a transferree and I understand that no one would ever like me here! No need to explain." That's what I said before I left them.

***Leann's p.o.v.***

"What would we do now?"

"First of all, we need to find that small girl." Patrick said.

"I agree!"

We went out of the classroom and find Nicole. We went to the lab, library and at last, we found her at the bathroom, fixing her hair.

"So here you are small girl!"

"What do you need from me?" she asked.

"Wow, you spoke like nothing happened, like your innocent, OK, for this time you won but this would be the first and last."

"what are you talking about?"

"Sophia is mad at us, and it's all because of you." Marc said.

"what did I do?"

"OK, so you were the one who let us write I hate you in the paper, then you put it at her office."

"No, I didn't. I would never do that." Nicole said.

"so, who would? Andrea? I know her, she's kind and she can't do that, unless you blackmailed her." Patrick said.

"Don't you dare fight me, or else..." she said as she warns us.

"or else what?" Patrick said.

"I'll tell you to the principal."

"just try to do that. don't you know me, I'm Patrick Laano, duh!!!"

"OK, let's rewind, or else, I'll tell you to my dad, I would let him file a case against you."

"OK, now tell me what case? You could file anything that you want, but be sure to have a very strong evidence, because we have one against you."

"and we also have our lawyers." Patrick said.

"you have no good Ms. Lagrason. Even though you're the mayor's daughter, your dad can't just file any case. He needs to ask you why would you do that and you need one reasonable reason. That's business and politics." Marc said.

"OK, so my business here is over, and I need to go, because it's almost time."

I pushed her as she tries to run away.

"ouch Leann, what have I even done to you?" Nicole said.

"a lot Ms. Lagrason. And for your info, it's just 7:30, 30 more minutes before time."

"so, you were accusing me that I did those things, I'm Sophia's friend." she said as she started to form FAKE tears in her eyes.

I applauded.

"wow, Nicole, now you're telling me that your Sophia's friend, you know, from the moment you have judged Keneesha, I hate you, and I don't trust you... ever, and I won't ever do that again."

"What's your problem with me?"

"a lot." Patrick said.

"how could I prove to you that I was not the one who did that?" She said.

"none, because you're a liar... and if you have any other way to prove it, I won't let you because Andrea told us that you were the one that let us write why do we hate you on that paper."

Sir Den, a level 5 teacher came.

"is there any problem?" he asked.

"none sir!" the boys said.

"how about you girls, do you have any problem?" Sir asked.

"none sir."

"OK." he said as he left us.

***Sophia's p.o.v.***

I hate them so much! How could they even do that to me? But, I'm sure they can't do that to me. Maybe Nicole asked them to do that. But, even though, they still wrote on it.

I went out of the school and I rode a jeepney, then I texted Teacher Rea.

"Teacher, I'm not feeling well, I'm sorry I can't go to school."

To be continued...