The Separation

She fell in love with a boy..she found her life partner..there were some difficulties before my parents accept their relationship because her marriage was already fixed somewhere else..but my sister was not in love with that boy so how can she marry him? she was in love with javed who is now my brother in law...

Her marriage was a blast!!! we had so much fun!!! best marriage ever in the family!!she was so happy!!!! she was looking so beautiful on that day! but soon after her marriage, obviously she went on honeymoon xD after that she and my bro in law decided to settle down in UK which was a devastating news for me..i could not hold my emotions i burst!i remember how all the families were gathered at the airport, i was holding the hand of my sister, i decided not to cry in front of her, i mustered my courage when my bro in law said:" it's time for departure" my heart skipped a beat, tears filled my eyes, i tried to be strong, in my mind i was-"don't cry najaah-be strong!she will be back!" but i knew her house, her life is over there, maybe she will come for holidays but only for 1 or 2 months..then she will have to return..

i held her hand tightly..."no no don't leave, i love you sou i love you lots!"

My sis started crying, she loves us, her family lots, it must have been very hard for her too ,to leave us,,she hugged all of us and especially my mom....

Then she came to hug me,she looked into my eyes, our eyes were filled with tears, she hugged me tightly

"Be a good girl" she said

and she took her luggage's, my bro in law and her walk away

i cried :" please don't go..don't leave me..i love you"

my dad hugged me and said

"don't do this najaah, she will be hurt too!" 

And then they entered inside the airport, a last goodbye far away, they went inside, the automatic door closed, they are gone! 

"i will miss you sis" tears falling down my cheeks......