🌸

NARRATORS POV

Harry and his mom had came over with a very chessy meet together with Jay and Anne.

Harry and Louis and harry had to pretend to not know eachother, which one of them groaned internally when they hugged.

They were going to Louis' house right now, Louis and harry sitting nest to each other, so close there thighs touch.

It turns out, the boys have to share a room together. And, if they didn't find a air mattress, sleep together.

Yeah, Louis didn't like the sounds of that.

~~

It was rigth after dinner, and everyone was taking showers and heading to bed.

Louis had just gotten out of the shower, towel wrapped up under his armpits.

He was opening doors trying to find some clothes that he can wear to bed, wanting to fell comfortable cause' harry was going to be in the room.

He had just picked up a pair of white, pretty panties with a bow on them when harry opened the door. ( Yes, I said panties. )

Louis screamed, ( a very high scream ) and jumped up, panties falling to the floor.

Harry looked worried for a minute, then his gaze went to the floor, seeing panties in the floor.

"Oh! Are these Lottie's? I can  take  them to her, if your to embrassed to." Harry said, looking up at Louis, getting worried eyes in return.

"Those are mine." Louis said, clearing his throat.

"Oh! Um. Okay." Harry said, eyes darking as he said those words.

"Thanks." Louis said, giving harry a smile before moving to the bath room, but yelling a soft "pick your side!" And closed the bathroom door.

~~

Both boys were in the bed, a pillow between them.

It had turned form a awkward slince to a conversation filled room.

The boys had learned everything about eachother, they were it was past two a.m.

"Ya' know, my mom said we used to bestfreinds when we were little." Harry's say in his deep voice, looking over at louis with a fond smile.

"Really? That's werid." Louis says, thinking, yes, that is werid.

"We should be bestfreinds again." Louis said softly, turning on his side to look at harry.

"We should be more." Harry said into the word filled air, confusing Louis for a minute, them it all clicked in Louis' head.

"What do you mean?" Louis asks, turning his head, seeing harry already looking at him, fond filled eyes.

"Be my baby, baby." Harry says, bringing Louis closer by the waist, Louis' hands coming to rest on his face.

"okay." Louis says, before busting into giggles, laughing at the chessy lines.

"maybe okay can be our awayls." Harry's says before busting out laughing, making Louis shush him with wide eyes and giggles slipping past his lips, both of them holding onto eachother and falling asleep.

~~

Louis wakes up to the feeling of being over heated, Turing his head around to find the source.

They had moved into a spooning position, harry with is arms wrapped around Louis' with a vice grip on his waist, face pressed into his neck.

The problem was that he really needed to pee, like really needed to.

but, every time that he would try to move, harry would grumble or tighting his grip on louis.

He even fucking growled in his sleep.

Louis just really needs to pee.

This story is going to end soon. :)))