🌸

HARRYS POV

Why does Louis' not ever stop moving?

His mine, and I need to make sure he stays in my grip, he could get kidnapped for all I know?!

I just didn't want to get my face out of his neck, and his chubby hips Fletcher perfect under my plams.

My boy smells like peaches and cream, being more delicious as ever. I could eat him rigth up.

but, your own personal heaven can't last forever.

~~

NARRATORS POV

"I swear harry, let me up!" Louis said in a angry tone, on the edge of kicking harry in the balls.

"Mm, baby, stop moving princess." Harry mumbled in his deep, raspy tone, looking up at Louis with a pout on his lips.

"Harry, imma bout to pee all day over you!" Louis squealed, finally being released by the strong arms around his waist, jumping up to go pee.

He made it just in time.

~~

Louis and harry were on there way to a family dinner, both of there families attending.

Harry had a arm around Louis' waist, Louis' head resting on his shoulder.

They were happy, they had been dating for four weeks, not that long, but long enough, but long enough to be happy.

Harry had gotten so used to calling Louis' baby and princess, that, he hardly ever called Louis, Louis.

Louis didn't mind, that much.

"Um, harry?" Louis says, looking up at harry with baby blue eyes.

"Yes, baby?" Harry hums.

"Can I drink?" Louis asks, wanting to make sure that harry would take care of him while he was drunk off his ass.

"Well, I would like to see drunk you." Harry said, Stroking his chin while saying so.

/°°\

"Were going to live forever harry!" Louis screams over the music, giggling while doing so.

"Uhm, whatever you says baby." Harry says, keeping a good grip on louis hips, guiding him on the dance floor.

They quickly get to grinding, Louis swinging his hips dangerously, and harry seems to notice that drunk Louis is more loose and wild then normal Louis. He likes both.

Louis is letting out little whimpers and moans, Harry's hands were doing over his body, brushing over his nipples and squezzing his bum.

He knows that harry is the dominant one in the relationship, the man in the relationship for say, but he wants to take control for just a second, just to hear Harry's groans.

He swirls around and kisses at Harry's collarbones, because that's were his head reached. He then got to work on making a mark and looking for harrys sweet spot.

He knows he found it because harry groans, and he quickly takes control again.

He grabs Louis' hips quickly, pushing him flush against his chest, saying the words that was on his mind, "Christ you drive me insane." Louis only giggles at this.

"I'm glad I do." is all Louis says before moving his body and grinding on harry again.

/°°\

Harry doesn't know how it happened, but Louis was out on the dance floor, dancing his drunk ass off. ( Harry secretly hopes he actually doesn't dance it off ). Harry gazes at him fondly, then sexualy when he starts to swing his hips again.

That's when things go wrong. first, people start to crowd around Louis, then a man decides it's okay to put his hands on his Louis' hips.

He quickly stands up, and he sees Louis trying to pry the man's hands off his hips, and harrys proud. Even in his drunk state of mind, he knows that the other man shouldn't be touching him, only harry should.

he makes his way over, ripping the man's hands off Louis' hips, quickly saying don't about it, "Hey! Fuck off! Leave my boy alone!" Harry screams, putting Louis behind him, making sure his safe, and then turns back to the man.

"What the fuck ever! His free game, fuck off!" The man screams and for saying that, he gets a punch in the middle of the face from harry.

Harry quickly picks Louis up and throws him over his shoulder, taking him outside.

He unlocks the doors of the car, putting louis in the passenger and making sure his buckled, and then he climbs in the front seat.

He hears soft snores coming form the passenger seat, and he notices that Louis fell asleep.

He quickly shakes his head with a fond smile and drived off.

Seven hundred and seventy three words. :)))