🌸

HARRY POV

Do you ever get that feeling that your just want to dig a hole and crawl in it, but only for good stuff, of course.

That's how I feel right about now, I have Louis under me, pinned by one of my arms while the other tickles him. He has red cheeks from laughing so hard, and watery, clear blue eyes that make me fall in love even more. His giggles are making my insides churn with happiness. 

"Harry! Harry, if you don't get off of my right now, I'm going to rip your balls off!" Louis screams while trying to not giggle.

"What! You can take away my baby holders!" I scream while falling on top of Louis, my face burrowed into Louis' stomach. 

Louis laughs more then he was supposed to.

"Hey baby?" I ask, my words being mumbled and unclear.

"Hmm?" Louis asks while looking down at me, plucked eyebrows raising.

"Wanna do something else?" I ask while looking up at him, smirking. It wouldn't be the first time, they did do 'it' when they got together, about two months ago.

"Harry..." Louis whines, and that's when I take control. 

"Don't worry baby, I'm going to take care of you, good care of you." I whisper before I lift louis' shirt up and start kissing.

Louis' grip on my hair tightens, making me groan and him whine.

This was going to be fun.

-

Harry's POV.

It was four months after I had bumped into the most precious person on the earth.

I had decide to stay and get a flat in Doncaster so I could stay with Louis, and not go home with my mom when the three months was up.

Louis had been sick a lot recently, throwing up and headaches.  His also really tired, making me worried.

I woke up to him puking. This had to stop, his losing to much sleep with throwing up all night and most of the morning.

I get and tell Louis softly that we would be going to the docter to see if it was a minor bug, or something more serious.

I run my hands up and down Louis back, one hand combing his hair back. I make sure he has his mouth washed and bring him to the bed, spooning him.

I rub his stomach in effort to help, and it does because he is letting out little snores.

I tuck my face in his neck, and place a small kiss there, falling asleep.

-

"Louis, babe, what's wrong?  You've been in there for fifteen minutes." I say in a worried tone.

"Harry! It doesn't fit!" Louis sobs,  and I walk in to see him trying to button the black skinny jeans on his legs.

"Baby, it's okay, ill be rigth back," and i walk out of the room and go to the guest room that lottie had stayed in. She had left some clothes, and I grabbed a pair of black leggings.

I walk back in our bedroom, and hand Louis the leggings silently, walking into the closet to get a bit to big sweatshirt for Lou.

"Here babe its okay." And I finally clam Louis down enough to get him in the car and i put my hand on his thigh. 

"I love you." I say, because i do with all my heart. Words couldn't describe how much I loved Louis.

"And I love you my big baby," Louis says, and leans over to kiss my cheek, making my face turn into a huge smile.

So, a little bit of fluff, and a little bit of emontial Louis . 
I wonder what the docter doctor will say, hmm?

( it's pretty obvious)