Wally West ~ Cheesy ~ Part 1

B/N = Bestie Name

"What are you laughing about?" B/N asked while raising her eyebrow.

"Nothing." I responded and laughed a little.

"Oh come on Y/N, what is it? You can't possibly get anything past me." She stated while putting her hands on her hips. 

"It's nothing, just a little joke." I explained. 

"Y/N, you're blushing and giggling. You're obviously talking to a guy. I know you." 

"You just read my mind, don't cha?" I asked.

"Been with you for a good amount of time to know your different types of laughs." she said. "So who's the guy and what's he saying that has got you all blushin'?" she teased.

I handed her the phone and she read my text messages with Wally out loud.

Wally: Good morning beautiful!

Me: Haha, good morning Wally :)

Wally: Score! I just won a bet! Are you busy tonight?

Me: Huh? What bet? I was planning to study tonight

Wally: My friends bet that I couldn't talk to the prettiest girl. I was just wondering if you wanted to use their money to buy drinks tonight :)

Me: Haha very funny Wal, but I can't ever pass up free drinks!

Wally: Aww, choosing me over studying? What an honor :) 

Me: Of course Wals. Even though you're a 9 out of 10, I'm the 1 you need ;)

Wally: Oh, not bad ;) But guess what I'm wearing tonight tho

Me: Uhh... Clothes hopefully

Wally: Yes and also the big smile you gave me! :D

Me: so cheesyyy!

Wally: Hey Y/N, I was just wondering. So aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?"

"You guys are such dorks," B/N said while laughing. 

"I know, but I got a date tonight!" I said while grabbing my phone and sticking my tongue at her.

"Well you better get ready."

Me: I'm an eco-friendly activist. Which is why I suggest you to save water and shower with a friend when you are getting ready tonight!

Wally: Lol Y/N, you're getting good at this

Y/N: Learn from the best ;)

Wally: Hey that reminds me... I have something to ask you tonight...

Me: My hand in marriage? Hm, not so fast there bud. 

Wally: As tempting as that is, no. Haha, I'll just ask you tonight don't worry. I'll pick you up at 7 for dinner?

Me: Sounds lovely :)

Wally: Not as lovely as you! <3

Don't worry? Don't worry? He wants me to not worry with a statement like that?! Are you serious?! 

"You guys should just date already, for real." B/N said laughing. 

"I don't know, this is just playful flirting. We know it doesn't mean anything."

"Hm, I hope so. Don't want you breaking hearts there Y/N. BUT I do think you guys would make a cute couple." B/N teased.

"Hm, maybe not now," I said walking into the washroom.

~Time Skip~

"Y/N! The dork is here at the door for you!" B/N yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled back. I grabbed my purse and my cell phone and ran to the door. When Wally say me, he was in shock.

"Well I'm a lucky guy tonight," he said.

"Of course you are, you get to look at me all night." I replied smirking. 

"Have her home by 11 or I'll come find you." B/N warned Wally.

"Yes ma'am." he replied and we went to the car. 

"Well she seems like a friendly lady," Wally said.

"Oh she's just like that, don't worry." I explained. "So Wally..."

"Hm?"

"You said you had something to ask me tonight?" I asked trying to edge him to spill the beans. 

A/N: Part 2 will be up soon!

~January 6th, 2017~ 3:35 AM