Part 2.

So I was listening to taylor swift's love story while writing this and you should probably read this story while listening to it cuz it sounds more awesome :).

----------------------------------------

I take a quick shower after I close my laptop and then walk down to cut the cake, I didn't before because I was too excited to cut it but now I should.

I jog downstairs and call everyone that I'm going to cut the cake.

Jaden walks downstairs and heads towards the door.

"Jaden, aren't you going to stay here for the cake cutting?" I ask.

"Sorry,sis. I cant. Chelsea's waiting for me. " he blows me a kiss and walks outside.

Chelsea is his girlfriend. And I HATE her. She's a fake bi*ch with makeup caked up on her face.

"Let's cut the cake." Dad interrupts my thoughts and pats my shoulder.

I blow the candles and cut the cake. After a while of eating and talking, I walk upstairs and start to choose which dress I should wear. It's 6:45 so I'd get ready soon. I choose a black dress:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5A3KfYcXHDY/UMbMLz_ET7I/AAAAAAAAAUw/KgkfkrzhxYA/s1600/little%2Bblack%2Bdress.jpg and call up Jade.

The phone call:

"Josh invited me and you to movies at 7, today. Jason is coming too. Wanna come?" I ask her

"Yes!!" She answers.

"Get ready, I gotta go. Bye." I hang up.

After hanging up, I bite my lip and imagine me and Jason, together. It's too good to be true. Its a dream. A dream which will never come true.

After a while of waiting, the doorbell rings. I hear a guy say "I am here for Sophia."

So I walk downstairs and its Josh, he looks amazing as usual.

"He's with you?" My dad asks.

"Yeah dad. Jade is coming too, we're going to the movies. " I smile.

"Hmmm, okay. Have fun. You, take care of her." My dad points at Josh.

"Yes,sir." Josh politely answers and I walk outside with him.

"Sorry for that. " I apologize to him after my dad closes the door.

"It's alright, you look gorgeous. " Josh compliments.

"Thank you, Josh." He's too nice.

He smiles and opens the door for me, and I sit at the back with Jason because Jade would probably want to sit with him in the front.

"Is Jade coming?" Josh asks from the front seat.

"Yeah, her house is on the murry street. 4th house." I tell him the address.

He follows my instructions and I awkwardly sit with Jason.

"Hey,Blair. You look gorgeous." Jason compliments.

"Thank you, Jason. You look handsome yourself." After saying this, I notice that Josh had been looking at me from his mirror and he gripped the handle bar harder when I complimented Jason. Whats wrong with him?..

After we pick up Jade, it was more awkward because Jade was staring at Josh as if she was a freak. When we FINALLY reached the movie theatre after that horrifyingly awkward car ride, Josh paid for mine and his tickets and Jason contributed by paying for his and jade's tickets. Well that's not cool. Because that means Josh and I will probably have the seats together and Jason and Jade will sit together as well. Why did Josh have to pay for our tickets. Damn it.

Josh's POV:

I paid for mine and Sophia's tickets because I wanted to sit with her, I don't know she just lights up my day. This is bad.. No girl have ever stolen Josh Heffley's heart. Am.. Am I in love? No.. Not in love. Nuh uh. She's gorgeous and all, but I wont let her steal my heart. Nope.

Jason's POV:

Why did I pay for Jade and mines tickets? Because I like her.. She's beautiful. She's gonna be mine one day. And I'm impatiently waiting for that day.

Jade's POV:

Ugh i wanted to sit with Josh. I literally love him. Stupid cute Jason had to pay for us, damn it. Sophia will probably sit with Josh aka my man.

Sophia's POV:

After me and Josh find our seats, we awkwardly sit down. Jason and Jade are sitting a few seats ahead of us, we were on the last seats and it was more awkward because where we were sitting there was not alot of people sitting near us so it was just us. We chose to see a romantic movie and I regret it now. After a while the movie started, and all my focus was on Jason. He is so gorgeous it hurts. After getting engrossed in the movie, which was amazing, I felt as if Josh was staring at me. So I looked at him and this is literally the cutest thing ever a guy did to me to be honest, I caught him staring at me and he hid his face with his hand and started blushing. He's cute, yeah he is.

"S-sorry" he stammers, still blushing.

"It's okay, Josh. " I make him comfortable because I don't want to be awkward anymore.

I look at him and he looks at me at the exact moment I look at him. And he started to lean in, and okay thats awkward because I don't like him. I guess.

"Josh?" I startle him.

"Huh?" He opens his eyes, and awkwardly looks away.

Josh's POV:

Okay what did I just do?! Was I about to kiss her?!?! No no no. She looks at me and ugh she's too perfect. With her brown-blond-ish hair, her sometimes green, sometimes blue and sometimes brown eyes, it was too hard to not kiss her. Its official. Sophia Anderson, just stole my heart. Damn.

Sophia's POV:

"I am going to get some drink for me, okay?" I tell him and walk outside to calm myself down.

Just when I reach outside, Jason was there too, he was shaking, just like me and was taking deep breaths.

"Hey Jason, whats wrong?" I ask him.

"Oh,Sophie. Nothing. " He calls my nickname in the cutest way possible.

"Tell me." I hold his hand and look at him.

"It's too awkward, but I want to ask you something." He holds both of my hands.

"Yeah?" I anxiously wait for his question.

"Can you, uh, talk about me to Jade? You see, I really really like her. She's just beautiful and please Sophia, it would be awesome." He asks and that was the time when my heart broke, broke into thousand pieces. This question hurted me so so bad. I held back the tears and nodded my head and fake smiled.

His face brightened up and he hugged me. I rested my head on his shoulder, almost crying.

"Thank you so so much." He says while hugging me.

"Lets go inside." I break the hug and walk inside.

Josh looks back at me and I sit beside him, trying to forget what happened. But it was hard. Very hard.

"You okay?" Josh asks me. I nod my head and look away. I was surely smiling outside, but I was dying inside.

"Look, Josh. I gotta go. I had fun, thank you for inviting." I kiss his cheek to be nice and walk outside. Later when I was in the cab, i couldn't stop crying. My heart was shattered, into million pieces. This is a wound which will never heal. When I reach home, it was 10 o clock so I went to bed.

"Worst birthday ever." I say to myself and slept.

------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it:) i was requested to write one by a close friend so i wrote it! Peace! -Blair