Part 3.

I picture Sophia as Megan Fox.Jade as Selena Gomez. Jaden as Channing Tatum Jason as David Henrie and Josh as Ian Somerhalder.

------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up to the alarm and I was feeling SICK. Like really sick. My tears were dried up on my face and I had a headache. I struggled to pick myself up, then I walked to the bathroom, took a shower then I changed into blue ombré shorts with a tank top. Then went downstairs to have cereal. After eating cereal, I picked my hot pink bag up, and called Jade.

The phone call:

"Hello?" Jade picks up the phone.

"I am ready, are you going to pick me up? Jaden's sick." I ask, sighing.

"Sure, I'll be there in fifteen minutes." She says, cheerfully.

"Okay, see you." I try my best to not break down and then I hang up the phone.

I start to clean up my room a bit, and then after a while Jade texts me to come outside.

I walk downstairs and run outside, seeing Jade cheerfully sitting in her Porsche aka her baby. She loves her car. A lot.

"Hey" I sit in the car and hug her.

"Good morning." She smiles and starts driving.

I just smile and look ahead.

"Hey, I wanna tell you something." I break our awkward silence.

"Yeah?" She answers, eyes focused on the road.

"Jason wanted me, um, to talk to you about him. He, uh, likes you." I struggle to get the truth out of my mouth.

Jade stops the car. It screeches on the empty road.

"Jason McCauly?" She asks.

"Yeah." I fake smile and look ahead.

"Didn't you like him?" She asks another question which makes me think of Jason's words again.

"I used to, but no. I don't." I lie and fake smile again at her.

"Well I guess I like him? I don't know." She answers, worriedly.

I was startled to see Jade so selfish. She knows I like him. She just wants everything to herself.

"I can walk on my own, thanks." I make her stop the car and walk outside.

"Wha-?" She stays there, stunned.

I know its rude, but I think I should not focus on others happiness' from now on. Jade zooms her car ahead of me and she almost hit me, which makes me even more pissed. I guess me and Jade are over. Everything's over. And after a while of over-thinking, I was in hell. Oops I mean school.

I keep my eyes on the floor and start walking. While walking, I accidentally bump into Henry Davidson. The cutest nerd in school.

"Sorry,Henry." I apologize to him and pick up his books.

"Naah, it's okay." He smiles. "You heard to the new song of Sleeping With Sirens?"

"Oh my god! Yes! It was amazing. Sleeping with Sirens are my jam nowadays!" I forget about all my worries and start talking to him.

----------------------------------

Damn i gotta go, have to finish my homework. And yes, i do have a life. In case you didnt know, :3 bye!