Part 5.

"Your mine." He smirks and says.

I shiver and look back, then walk away.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I groan and ask myself while walking to science class.

After we all sit down on the chairs, Josh walks in, smirking at me. I give him a disgusted face as an answer to his smirk, and when I do that, his smirk grows wider.

"Hey, babe." He says to me, infront of the whole class. And then leans in to kiss me. And you must be thinking, did you kiss back?

WELL, I didn't.

I pushed him away and yelled at him.

"What the fuck, Josh?" I yell.

He pushes me against him and forces me to kiss him, ew.

I push him back and then the teacher comes in.

Josh shoots me an angry glare and sits behind me, as I groan and try to forget the thing that just happened.

After a while, the class ended and I stood up and Josh called my name. I try to ignore him and walk away, but he grabs me by the wrist and stops me.

"Josh, let go of me!" I shake my hand helplessly.

"Listen to me first. I called you." He says, anger in his tone.

I look back.

"What."

"I wanna say sorry. This whole thing was a dare. Your my good friend, and I like you, as a friend, yeah sorry." He smiles cheekily.

"So your saying, this was a dare?" I eye him.

"Yeah."

"Um, okay whatever, cool." I fake smile and walk away.

While walking to gym class, someone grabs me by my hair, and shit. It was Jade.

"What the fuck?" I yell and push her.

"Stay away from Josh. He's mine!" She yells and attempts to push me,but falls down.

And I look that Jason was listen all of this.

----------------------------------