Chapter Nine

Hey guys! Nami here, a.k.a NightmareAngel! My first chapter darlings, love it,want it,comment,vote for more! WARNING: This is unedited, since I do not know how to edit my own work. If anyone wants to fix it, go ahead.

*******************************

   Chapter 9

Lullaby P.O.V

   I looked at the sky, the green grass rubbed against my exposed skin. The pounds of make up on me blocked it's wonderful tickling feeling. One day I will leave those monsters, those excuses for human beings, but it was years away, who knows what will happen years then. I sat up, brushing away the fragments of dead bu-

   "B-b-bugs!" I screamed and started to jump around trying to get them off.

  "Get them off, get them off!"

   Finally, after a while, when nobody came to help, the bodies were off and I calmed down. I looked down at my pink top with a sweetheart neckline and ruffles. Oh, how I love ruffles, they looks so cute! I looked around the small pond, the water was like a mirror, clear. Fishes swam around it, enjoy swimming in their own pee, if I may saw, eww! I can't believe I used to swim in there!

 As I inched closer, my black stilettos decided to be a bitch and make my trip. And where, you might ask? In fudging pee water! I have bad luck, whoopie me! The pond wasn't deep, I stood up and got out easily. My hair stickied to my face and the cold breeze made me shiver, I decided to go back to work, get away from this place.My skinny jeans didn't set well with me and the stilettos didn't help.

   People stared at me like I'm some kind of alien, rude people, don't they know their matters? Luckly, I dry fast for some reason and I be dry enough when I get to work. I passed a flag pole and saw a girl writing on her car, she looked like a tomboy, I never hanged out with one. I kept on walking, but sneaked glances back to see her. I shooked it off and finally reached my work place, as I went inside I was greeted by my co-workers.

  I went behind the counter and into the backroom to my locker. It has been sprayed pink, by mwah and had a cute picture of Neon when he was a kitten. I kissed it and opened my locker, warning, there might be a lot of pink, I wasn't a pink maniac, it was just the uniform. I took out the light pink apron with my name and a cupcake in the middle. I reached for the hair band with a small cupcake and placed it in my hair, lastly, I put on some gloss, never know when a cute guy might come.

  I shut my locker and went out of the back door, Lily was their to switch shifts with me.

   "Hey, Lily, so how it's going so far?"

   "Slow. You be alright until cupcake hour."

   "Ugh, I'm on Cupcake Hour?"

   " Yup. Good Luck."

  Under my breathe I said "Thanks."

  Slowly walking to the counter, I placed on my best smile and waited for the next costumer. A boy my age came through the door, with a black hood and he was listening to music. As he came closer, my hips start sway, I loved music and singing, he had on my favorite song and I couldn't help but to play along.

" You gotta keep head up, oh oh,  and you can let you hair down eh eh.."

 I smiled to myself, my brother and I sang this when our parents abused us. I continued to sing, closing my eyes, I felt free and happy, I forgot where I was. 

    " I know it's hard, know it's hard. To remember sometimes, But you gotta keep your head up, oh oh. And you can let hair down, eh eh eh eh eh."

I kept singing my heart out, until someone tapped my shoulder and bitter reality came to hit me in the face. I opened my eyes and saw everyone staring at me with blank faces, my eyes wandered to the person in the hood. My heart nearly dropped, why was he here?    

    I blushed until I was cherry red, why me? Why now? Eyes staring holes into me, I felt like running, but I stood still, I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what people will laugh at me. I heard no laughter, just silenced, I peeked through my eye lid and the boy in the hood started to clap. Everyone joined in, whistling clapping, screaming 'Yea!', I wasn't good. Why are they clapping?         

   I glanced at the boy in the hoodie a.k.a Dylan, my most annoying nightmare. He smirked and out one hand in his jean pocket, I took off my cupcake band and ran into the break room, it was a lush pink color with wooden chairs and table. I sat one the comfy dark pink couch and looked down to the floor. Did I actually sing? In public?!

**************         

      After, that embrassing momment, the manager told me to leave earlier since we were closed.  When I left "Sweet Place" I went striaght home, I raised the watch to my eyes, 5' o clock, I need to be there by seven and the buses from here will take two hours! Why does my happy place need to be so far?! I ran to the bus stop and a white and blue bus came into view, I ran quicker, but these stellos don't work well with me. When I reached the stop, I was too late, they closed the doors and was ready to drive.  

     I bang on the door, it kept driving like it was nothing, I'm serious, there are some rude, cold people out there, it pisses me off.  I stood there like an abandon puppy, I pushed my hair behind my ear, I guess I have to wait for the next one and be hit again. I just hope it's dad, mom nails were getting done today and might leave a mark.   I sat down on the white bench and waited, until a morticycle came up in front of me. I wasn't in the mood for him today.  

"Leave me alone."     

" But, princesss..."  I cut him off.  

"I am not a god dam princess!" I said glaring at him.  

   He saw how hurt I was and back down a little. He puthir motorcycle on park and sat down next to me.  

  "What is it?"   

  I stayed silent.

" Come on, Cinderella you can talk to me"  He said.

I gave no reply. He sighed.  

"Want a ride?"  

I shook my head.

" Why the hell not? You look so fucking stressed and you won't even let me do you a favor?!"   His tone sounded angry, and I stood up, walking away.  

"Lullaby!"  He screamed, but knowing not to chase me.  

"Lullaby!" I kept on walking to the next bus stop, I made it just in time and went on. My parents are going to kill me. 

 ***************

It's short, I know. I didn't want to reveal to much and leave a cliff hanger, I love those. Anyway, how was it? Boring? Ha! Yea write! FUDGING AWESOME! Now that the way I like it. I hope you enjoyed.