A Quick Author's Note

~The Stirring~
¤Book 1 of the Amatori Chronicles¤

----------

Dedicated to my parents and sister...you guys are amazing...even if you do drive me a little crazy...but what's life without a little crazy?

---------

Hello and welcome to the Stirring, which is the first book in the series, five years in the making. No this is not a Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Maximum Ride story...although you might get a few innuendos here and there. Wink wink. Also, this story is not a cliche ordinary fairy tale. If you don't like uniqueness, a strong female lead, deaths of characters, and a racial variety of characters, then this book is obviously not for you.

If my characters happen to seem like another character from another book, keep in mind that that is not intended and completely coincidental.

Be aware this is a a rough draft, and I will, perhaps, change a few things here in there, so this is not the final copy. The final copy is what I hope to get published one day. This is merely the edited rough draft.

Feel free to offer some constructive criticism and you can fangirl/fanboy all you want over the characters and ship them with whomever you like...as long as it is appropriate of course.

And if you have any questions or concerns regarding this story, whether it be about the characters, the plot, the theme, or the character relationships, feel from to Pm or Dm me, I'll be happy to reply.

Please do NOT advertise your story in the comments. That is something I find rude and incredibly annoying. If you want to advertise you can go to the clubs and show off your works there.

Now that that has been announced, you may dive in and indulge yourself in a world of magic and love. Don't forget to grab a cupcake on the way there!

Happy reading,

Maddie

--------------

Copyright 2017 by FeralFeline101

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.

If I find out that anyone has plagiarized this book, I will make sure you are banned from wattpad permanently. You have been warned...