MY SEXY FIRST COUSIN, WTF am I thinking??? {[14-FINAL]}

VOTE NOW!!! Last chapter :( --------------------->

So here it is; the chapter that brings it all to an end and an understanding to everything.

Here's a quick author's note:

Thank you to everyone who's been reading this!

You've been soooo patient and now your big surprise is at the end of the story :)

I'm sorry that it has to end the way it does, but I hope you'll come to understand why.

A few comments to:

All my fans and readers-

Please remember that Jennifer's character is 14 years old, the time that we girls just barely reached puberty and didn't know much about love.

Andrew's mother is Jennifer's aunt: they are blood related and that won't change, sorry >.< no one's adopted or anything.

@hannah_dianne: congrats for being first to comment on chapter 5 :)

@denysedecode: (chapter 9) you're right, a kiss on the cheek seriously doesn't count; nowadays it's an everyday thing for a friendly gesture :P

@scottsleight94: but I love ur reply to that :)

@Kaitlyn2323: glad ur a new fan :)

@xnoorix: u answered my question correctly :) congrats!

@georgie-oso: sorry to make you cry >.< lol

@AlesiCruz: congrats for being the first to comment on chapter 13 :)

@VampirePrincess69: ur absolutely right, she IS heartless for being the way she was...but I'm sure if you were in her shoes, you'd feel the same she did.

BE SURE TO VOTE, BECOME A FAN, AND COMMENT!!!

I am currently thinking of a new story to work on...so keep an eye out for MirandaCutie :)

And now the final chapter :'(

*deep breath* ...............okay, here we go!

*************************************************

CHAPTER 14 (Final)

*Andrew's POV*

Wow. I'm shocked she just broke it off like that so quickly; just a day after she left.

What a b*tch.

I admit I did cry a little, but then again, I really shouldn't have gotten involved with her.

I was using her as a rebound from Crystal.

I loved Crystal so much.

We had gone out for half a year and she just broke up with me.

I just can't get over Crystal no matter what I do.

But when Jen came, I felt like I could...but now I've realized that the feeling I had...it was desperation.

I desperately wanted the feeling of a girl in my arms, and I used her.

What an *ss I am.

I bet Jennie noticed.

F*ck.

Ah, who gives a sh*t? She's gone, everything's awkward, and life just plain sucks when there isn't a girl to fool around with.

I shivered for a moment.

She was my first cousin.

Sexy, but WTF WAS I THINKING?