We're the Wonder Broz.: Pt. 1

Part One

Tool: I'm excited for this tour, bro!

Gennis: Yea I know. Too bad the first show is on my birthday though.

Tool: It'll be ok bro. On the bright side, you might meet a girl and she'll give you that "magic ticket".

He winked and made Gennis laugh.

Gennis: Bruh, you stupid! But hurry up and finish packing. The bus should already be here.

Tool: K, i'm done. Let's go say our goodbyes.

They walk downstairs to see tears down their mom's face and a sad dad.

Boys: Well, bye guys!

Mom: Oh, my babies!

She was still crying.

Gennis: Oh c'mon ma! It's only for the summer and we'll call every chance we get.

Mom: I guess. But y'all better behave!

Boys: Yes mam! Bye pops!

Dad: Bye guys. Have fun! Oh and Gennis, here. It's an early birthday gift from your mom and I.

He hands Gennis a box.

Gennis: (opens box in a hurry) Oh my gosh! Thanks guys! (Hugs parents for the iPhone 4s.)

Parents: You're welcome son.

Suddenly, the boys hear a big honk.

Boys: Bye guys! (Grab suitcases and and run to the bus) Whoa!! (They notice how huge the bus is and notice their pictures, along with The Ranger$ and New Boyz.)

Tool: This is gonna be a good tour, bro.

Gennis: Forreal.

They check their matching outfits:. Red/white snapbacks, skinny Levis, red Polo, red Vlados, and white G-shocks.

Tool: You ready?

Gennis: I was born ready.

The bus driver helped them put up their bags and they walk on the bus to see the New Boyz and 2 out of 3 members of The Ranger$ watching TV on a flat screen.

Wonder Broz.: 'Supp! We're the Wonder Broz.

Other boys: 'Supp lil dudes?

Everyone dap each other up and continue watching Spongebob.

Tool's thoughts: I can't wait for this tour to officially start!

Bus Driver: First stop of The Jerk 'Till You Drop Tour, Columbia, South Carolina!!

Everybody cheered as the bus pulled off.