Breakfast Plans pt.2

Pt. 2

*All boys are wearing nothing but black and red Nike basketball shorts and black Nike slips*

(At water park)

Legacy: Damn, ain't nobody here!

Day Day: Man forreal!

Tool: Aye y'all! Look over there! *points to a group of girls*

(Hey, there she go. That's the one I gotta know. Such a cutie riiight! Lol just thought that song fit the moment. Back to the story!!)

Everyone: Damnnnnnnn!!!!

Langston: How many you see?

Gennis: *starts counting* I see 6.

Everyone else: Perfect!

Ben J: Wait, why are we just standing here looking stupid?? Girls! Bikinis! Flirt time!!

The guys walked over to the group of girls and find one to look at.

(ok, this part is gonna be their thoughts)

Tool: Shawty got a curvy body, AND brown eyes?! I gotta talk to her. *walks to Sasha*

Gennis: This girl. She's gorgeous! Her light skin, her small brown eyes, that little laugh. Think I got my early birthday gift. *walks to Deja*

Langston: I love puerto ricans!! This chick is my type! Red lips, long black hair, and yellow skin. HYFR!! Off to her. *walks to Monnique*

(btw, if you don't know HYFR is from the drake song called HYFR so yea)

Day Day: I'm in love. She is so beautiful! Curly brown hair! And it's real!! No weaves! Pink lips. Lord have mercy! *walks to Alexis*

Legacy: Whoaa!! Shawty light-skinned AND she not shy! Already my type. *walks to Dani*

Ben J: Oh. My. God. Becky. Look at. Her. Butt. Ben J!!!! *walks to Keke*

That's it for this chapter but trust me, this story bout to get a little sad. I have something in store for chapter three! *winks*

So, just watch for the next chapter.