seventeen

Phils POV-

  I knock on Dan's door and he immediately answers, while smiling. His bandage from the stab wound is bumping slightly out of his shirt, most likely from the layers to keep it protected.

  "Come on in." He says, while moving out of the way so I can enter, as I look around.

His house, is pretty average. Since he is the only child, his parents have a shrine to him over the fireplace. I see what he looks like as a baby, and he is adorable. He has a head full of hair, and the gorgeous chocolate brown eyes he has till this day.

He motions me to come upstairs, as I do. I enter his room and observe it as well. His bed sheets, are like squares with black, grey, and white. He has piano trophies, proudly displayed on a shelf, along with plushies.

I allow myself to sit on his bed, and he sits next to me. I look at his TV stand and I notice under it to be a box. It's probably just an ordinary box, with some keychains or something in it. I look at Dan.

  "So, what do you what to do Phil?" He asks, while looking at me.

  "Oh um, hey um I'm really curious," I look at the box once more and at him "What's in that box?" I say while pointing underneath the TV stand.

  His eyes all of a sudden get wide, as if he has seen someone get brutally murdered, "N-noting, just a collection of-" He thinks for a bit, "Nintendo 3DS games."

  "Can I see them? I have always been a fan." I reply, now curious.

  "No!- I mean no..I'm just really protective over them, and I don't like people seeing them."

  I tilt my head slightly, "I won't hurt the inanimate objects." I slightly giggle at his comment.

He looks to me, almost looking disappointed. He looks at the box once more, and gets off the bed and grabs the box and turns to me.

  "I'm about to show you something, that I just-" He signs, "Just don't tell anyone." He opens the box up.

What I see inside is horrible, about ten blades surround the bottom, along with a rag and a water bottle. Memories flash my mind of the time I burned my legs. It was so bad, every time I did it I had third degree burns.

  "Y-you..Dan." I say looking at him holding his hands.

  "I'm so sorry, I just couldn't do it anymore-!"

  "Dan."

  "Im just so stupid and immature!"

  "Dan!"

  "I hate my-"

I sush him up, when our lips meet, and continue like that for five minutes.