Chapter 5

Natsu POV

“Please sir.” I looks over to see Romeo begging the guild master. “You have to send someone after him.”

“Your father is a mage. I'm sure he can handle his own.”

“But it's been too long. He was only going to Mt. Hakobe. He shouldn't be taking this long.”

“Don't worry Romeo.” I tells him. “I'll handle it.” After all, I am loads more powerful than the first time I rescued Macao.

☯☯☯

Lucy POV

Sneaking in was much easier this time. For 3 reasons. First, I already knew the way to the book. Second, Levy is much quieter than Natsu. Lastly, once the maids did show up I was able to defeat them pretty quickly since I was much more powerful than I was the first time.

I handed the book over to Levy and summoned Taurus.

“Oh so you're a celestial mage” Duke Everlue said. He pulled out his own key and summoned Virgo.  “Dig a hole under her!” Everlue orders.

Virgo hesitates. “I feel as if we are contracted.”

“That's impossible! I'm your master.”

“We were contracted in another timeline.” I tell her to clear her confusion. “You are my friend. I'm going to win you from Everlue.”

“How mooooooving!” Taurus exclaimed. “Almost as much as your body.”

“Stop being such a pervert!” I yell at Taurus.

“You however” Taurus turns towards Everlue. “Have no sense of beauty. Your maids are so not mooooooving.”

Taurus rushed over to Everlue and uses the hilt of his axe to knock him out.

“My contact with Everlue has been dissolved.” Virgo tells me. “Will you accept my key, Mistress?”

“You don't need to call me Mistress.” I tell her as I pick up her key.

“How about Princess then.”

I sigh and close her and Taurus’ gate.

I meet Levy outside of the mansion. She had been reading Daybreak.

“Lu-chan! This book is amazing! We need to get it to Kaby immediately!”

☯☯☯

Gray POV

All around the small town was sunshine. But a rain cloud hung over the town like a curse.

“Let's go around.” Lyon said.

I ignore him and head straight into town. I head for the center of the rain cloud wanting to see what was causing it. I take pause when I noticed a pink umbrella being held over a familiar face.

“So beautiful.” Lyon sighs.

“Juvia.” I call out. “Why is it raining?”

“The rain always follows Juvia. Juvia is the rain woman. Juvia is an outcast because of it. How do you know Juvia's name?” Juvia asks.

“We know each other.” I tell her. “Before a flame-head I know, used a spell that sent me to the past.”

“So Juvia doesn't know you because we haven't met yet?”

“Yeah. I guess that's right.”

Hearts light up in Juvia's eyes. “Juvia is so happy that she gets to meet someone as handsome and wonderful as you... where did your clothes go?”

I look down and sure enough I was left in only my underwear.”Gah! When did that happen?”

“How dare you besmirch the eyes of this beautiful maiden.” Lyon grabs Juvia and and places a kiss on it.

Juvia shakes him off. “I only have eyes for...for... what's your name?” She asks me.

“Gray.” I grumbled.

“I only have eyes for Gray-sama!” Juvia declares.

Lyon looks upset by this but continues on anyways. “Would the fair beauty like to accompany us to Magnolia?”

“Where Gray-sama goes Juvia goes.” Juvia declares. The rain lifts to the smallest drizzle.

☯☯☯

Erza POV

It soon became clear to me that whatever Natsu did, it made it so the R-system never happened and, for some reason Fairy Tail didn't exist. Even if I was so glad that Simon was still alive Fairy Tail was my family.

“Where are the nearest mages?” I ask the mayor of Rosemary.

He was a jolly man who was happy enough to answer my question. “There are two mages in the town over.” He pointed in the general direction of the town.

I thank him and begin my journey.

Thanks for reading. I welcome constructive criticism. If you liked it please don't forget to vote.