Dreadful Morning

The dark and rainy thunder this morning that started in the Addams manor gave the family somewhat inner joy and enthusiasm as they start to wake up for it. 

"Oh Gomez, how the rain and thunder fills me with such dread, it feels so fantastic." Mortica says with awe. 

"Me too tish it's so glorious" He looks over at his lover longingly.

"I must wake the children before they're too late for school" as she gets up he grabs her and kisses her lovingly and quickly let's her go.

"I love you cara mia" she smiles at him.
"I love you too mon Cher" she quickly walks out of her room and walks upstairs and into pugsleys room.

She sees he's still asleep but walks over to his bed to wake up the sleeping teenage boy.

"Pugsley darling, it's time to rise and get ready for school". She watches him sturr and turn over "okay mom" He whispered softly.

She patts his back "very well I will see you downstairs" she walks out of his room and into puberts.

"pubert dear, it's time to rise and get ready for school love." she walks over to his window and pulls open the curtains to show rain and surprising sunlight.

He hisses, but does as he's told. "Yes mommy I'm up"

she smiles at his showing of cooperation. "excellent, I will see you downstairs then" she blows him a kiss and walks out of his room.

And finally, she walks over to Wednesday's room and slowly opens the door to find her sitting upright, crossed legs, head foward, and candles circling around her. 

"Wednesday, honey it's time to start getting ready for school"

"Wednesday opens her eyes and looks up to see her mother standing over her"

"We have new acquaintances heading our way mother" she said annoyed

Mortica looks at her daughter with fascination "really, how did you find out that quickly?"

Wednesday looks around "just practicing, looking out in the great beyond, granmama has been teaching me, since I've always wanted to learn how."

mortica placed her finger on her lip. "fascinating..well that's wonderful, we could use some company, after all it is misery's favorite". 

Wednesday sighed at that thought "yes, yes it is" 

Mortica walks downstairs and into her room to get ready for the day and waited for her children to get downstairs all ready to go and learn something new.

First was pugsley with his usual shaved head in his stripped shirt but with ripped black jeans and black combat boots and chain on his belt loops and a black jean jacket with a back pack on his shoulders. 

After he greeted his mother with a kiss on the cheek he went to the front door to see lurch their butler for his lunch bag. "thank you lurch" pugsley said politely  "mhmmmm" lurch said deeply.

Next was pubert wearing his hair like his father and wearing a black t shirt and navy blue jeans with a pair of red converse and back pack on his shoulders. He gave his mom's leg a squeeze and went to see lurch for his lunch "thank you lurch" pubert said respectfully  lurch smiled "mhmmm" lurch said again. He went over and waited with pugsley for their sister.

"Wednesday come on, we gotta go! aren't you ready yet?" pugsley shouted growing impatient.

Wednesday finally starts heading down the stairs wearing her hair down, showing how much it grew, wearing a black tank top and a black flannel, a black plaid pair of pants with suspenders on her sides and a pair of black shiny combat boots with books in hand and a bag over her shoulder.