First day of dread

she got into the door with her parents in the living room watching TV.
Delia looked over to see lydia taking her hat off and camera.
"Hey! how was dinner? did you have fun??" she asked happily

lydia was surprised "it was good, they were all very friendly and I'd definitely recommend you meeting all of them"

"excellent can't wait, now off to bed young lady it's a school night, and try not to be late next time alright?" her dad said firmly smiling.

lydia smiled back knowing that was coming

"yes sir, goodnight" lydia said walking upstairs

"goodnight" they said together

she plopped on her bed barley falling asleep with all thoughts and questions plaguing her mind..

After last night, Lydia hadn't got much sleep, she couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Wednesday...she sat up remembering the color of those beautiful eyes.."Oh Wednesday" she said smiling to herself.

But soon remembered Wednesday running off without lydia getting a chance to apologize, let alone speak a word.

It's not like lydia was upset with her. I mean come on, it was an accident. But in all honesty she enjoyed falling into the creepy girl's lap..she blushed a kind of pink shade red after that last thought, but groaned and rolled out of the covers and onto her feet turning her attention to her suitcase In front of her dresser.

"If only I knew..if she liked girls too" she whispered.

lydia has been that way for a long time, just finally starting to accept it and understanding it more. would be nice if she knew someone was just like her. in that situation anyway..

She pulled on a black crop top with long sleeves and a black skirt with black torn leggings and a pair of black boots. She looked into the mirror examining herself and adjusted her hair that was at her shoulders and her bangs stringy hiding her forehead.

She searched for her camera and her hat and she was out of her room and into the bathroom taking care of her hygiene and what not.

She went downstairs into the kitchen to find her parents drinking their coffee about to head out for work.

Her dad got a slightly different job as his last but is pretty much still the same position. And Delia got a job as an artist at a big studio downtown.

"have a nice day dear, and don't be too late" he said giving her a quick peck on the head and Walked out the door.

She turned to see Delia finishing her coffee and putting the cups in the sink grabbing her purse with everything she needed.

"have a nice first day honey, we'll be home tonight ready to hear all about it" she said as she hugged her and ran after her husband.

"will do" she said sighing.

She grabbed her things and walked out the door, looking around to see if she'll see Wednesday and the others

she walked passed their house and down the street..

She started to feel hopeless and lost, like seriously, she didnt know where she was going..she felt a lump in her throat..

"Hey you!" shouted a cold and distant voice

lydia turned around to see three blonde haired siblings coming up to her at once

lydia looked at them wide eyed looking around not knowing what to do..

"Me?" she asked quivering

"yeah duh, who are you?" Amanda asked sizing her up. with her siblings glaring over their sister's shoulders.