WELL I CONTINUE

I know I posted the first chapter like five minutes ago but you know I'm bored sitting on my chair while eating pizza and shooting darts at wolverines face on the wall.

" I thought you and wolverine got together one night "

That was only one night and I ended up cutting off one of his claws. Besides me and him ahahaha I'd kill myself first really I would but I wouldn't die.

So I went to kingpins yesterday he wanted me to run an errand to the laundry store yesterday. He said he needed some ' clothes cleaned '

Sooooo..... I took off with his clothes and washed em. I didn't know he really meant I was supposed to interrogate the owner.

" Yes you did you just wanted to steal his clothes because he tried to kill you one time"

Shhhhh..... Don't tell the readers that!!!!! I told you to be a good little voice!

But anyway he ordered his gaurds to go kill me. But they all died by a bomb that btw was NOT planted by me. Ahahaha.

So then Tony Stark ( the famous iron man but not as famous as me ) hosted this really cool party!! I mean the hulk was there to!!! He smashed the chandelier though.

" No he didn't don't blame him you had drunk to much Dr.Pepper and started swinging on it"

Where's that mute button ah there it is. BOOM. If you didn't know what that was I just shoot myself in the head but I'm still here!! I'll write more later. After my bullet hole heals first which should be in 3.....2....1 bye!