Lady Deadpool waz |x|

Hey there random person who is reading this because I know you a deep true fan of the intense - Ok screw those long words.

So I wanted to tell you I've got my own comic mwahahahahahahah. And my own game but it's the male version of me in it ( What where those game developers thinking )

" They didn't think you where important"

Oh sorry guys that's the voice in my head!!!!! Will you please shut the heck up voice before I completely punch my head so many times that you will jump out of my brain (if I have one).

" No I will not."

Whatever ok so yeah. I'm also in this cool video game marvel vs capcom ( again the male me >:0 stupid developers ) but anyway me and the Dante' ( if you don't know who he is he's that kinda funny guy wih white hair blue eyes likes guns to which is awesome ) have been hangin out lately.

Before you ask no not the gay Dante from DMC ( which I think the game is way worse than mine considering mine is the most awe almost game alive )

" Wasn't this supposed to be a book and not you rambling about?"

Didn't I tell you to shut up. Ugh. Well anyways we've been shootin things and stuff I still remember that awkward scene in the Deadpool merc with a mouth scene with me in it.

That was super disturbing afterwards.

" I thought you liked him giving you the smoochies?"

SHUT THE HELL UP. MY GAWD. But yeah this ends today's chapter. Remember to stay a true Lady deadpool fan!!!!