Chapter 9

(Continuation)

"Hey you! Where do you think you're going ha!?"

"Hmm? Me?"

"Don't act all innocent! How dare you call me a female dog!?"

"You're the one one who called me a female dog first."

"What!? I don't remeber calling you a female dog!!"

Ha? As far as I remember she just called me a "B" word awhile ago..

Gandang babae nasa literary section pa tapos hindi alam meaning nung word na binitawan niya kanina.

"Hay. I'll go ahead. Here is the book. I think you need it more than I do."

"W-what!? Are you insulting me!? Hey! Come back here! I'm not done with you!!"

"Excuse me. I need to go to the cafeteria.."

"Oh no! You're not going anywhere! Girls! Hold her!!"

Haaaaay! More people always means more troublesome.. I just want to read a book while sipping a cold milk.

"Can you please let go?"

"Ha! Is that how you say sorry?! Kneel!!"

"Ha? We are not in the church. I only kneel to god."

"You're really pissing me off you weird bitch!!!"

"Ouch."

"Ha! Is that good enough for you to learn your lesson? Now! Kneel and Say sorry!"

"Is that a slap? I thought I got bitten by a bunch of mosquito.."

"YOU'RE REALLY DEAD!!"

WOW. Sabay sabay nila akong sinasabunutan. Ang sakit pala. I'm trying to struggle to let go but they got a good grip of my hair since its long.

"HA! What now?! Are you crying!? HA!"

"JUST LET GO!!"

"Ouch.. Fuck.."

Ha? Kaka struggle napabitaw na sila kaso tinulak naman nila ako. T-teka.. May nagsabi nanaman ng bad word sa likod ko?

"Miss. Can you stand up? You're kinda destroying my future."

"H-ha? What do you mea---😲😲😲😲😲😲😲"

"Now can you stand up?"

"Shi--I MEAN SHOOT!! I'M SO SORRY! SORRY! SORRY! I'M REALLY SO--"

I'M ABOUT TO SPIT OUT A BAD WORD!! I JUST FELL AND MY HAND LANDED WHERE IT SHOULDN'T HAVE LANDED!! WAAAAAAAH!! 😢😢😢

"It's okay. Are you alright?"

"I-I'm alright. How about your.. Aaaah.. Your you know.."

"Well. It hurts. But I'm good, can you stand up?"

Siya na nga nasaktan ako pa inaalala niya! Halaaaaaa! Teka lang! Kailangan ko maghugas ng kamay sa holy water 😖😖

"Hey you. What's your problem? You know bullying is against our university rules right?"

"But she just called me a female dog! Bagay lang sakanya yan no! Kala mo kung sino! Kaya dapat lang na magsorry siya sakin!!"

"You know I hate confidence that has no basis. I heard everything because I was sleeping on the other side."