The Fight

Mike P.O.V

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

When I got back home I walked to the door.

I unlocked the door but I heard something behind me so I put one hand on my gun and one on my door knob.

I turned around with my gun behind my back and it was my ex Shayla.

"Hey Mike."!

"Hey Shayla , what you want and How you know where I stay.?"

"Can I just see my ex,  and don't worry about it "!

"You about to do a evil thing I see it in your eyes , what you want"?

"Can I come in I got to talk to you?"

"You can talk to me outside, what is it.?"

"I'm pregnant "!

"By who, I know not me I made sure I wrapped up I only hit once,  you probably pregnant by my cousin with your cheating ass!"

"My mom's kicked me out Mike I need somewhere to stay can I stay here.?"

"He'll naw my girlfriend staying here all next month so you better find your babydaddy!"

"He not answering his phone"!

"Oh well"!

I open my door and closed it in her face I don't have time for the past.

Then when I sat on the couch I saw my work I didn't do so I started to do it so I can give it to my boss tomorrow.

*Knocking on the door*

I looked out the peep hole it was Lala. So I opened it and was kinda wondering what was wrong.

Hey bae whats wrong?

I look to the side and see Shayla laughing saying "So you cheating on me Mike "?

Look Shayla I don't go with you,  and also you pregnant by my cousin did you tell Lala you fucked my cousin 6 times and fucked me once.?

Um why you lieing Mike.

I looked at lala,  she looked pissed.

As soon as Shayla tried to say something lala poped her in the mouth.

I was shock I wanted to laugh and say you got knocked the Fuck out but instead I pulled lala in the house.

Where's your mom bae.?

At work she has to close up so she coming back at 6:00 a.m. I told her I'll come to your house.

Oh OK your I bought you some clothes go see if you like them.

Watching her go up them stairs had me hard. Her ass just purp and it jiggle when she walk it was getting me on hard.

Bae Stoppp...