The Wrong Turn

Mike P.O.V

We was just leaving the doctors office and here she go saying she hungry.

"Bae "?

"Can we go to Taco Bell,  they have happy hour"?

"Baby I got money you don't need No dollar stuff because your not basic your the Baddest in The Building. "

"Lol"

To me just having them car conversations with my girl is cool, we can talk about anything I just love her.

Did I just say I love her..

See y'all probably saying y'all known eachother for a day and you nut in her and made a baby and also saying how can I be in love so fast.

Well when I first seen her we had that click, and when she kissed me we had a spark,  and we wasn't fucking we was making love, shid I beat it up still though

Lala Mom P.O.V

These people have me working and shid.  I'm sick and tired I need rest. 

I look at my phone and see a text from lala,  she sent me someone baby picture.

She replied saying Mine.

I had to text her back 2 questions.

Do you know this your mom?

Who the daddy you just been here for 2 1/2 months.

Then I thought about that boy who was at my house.

He bold.  He Bold.

*Lala Calling*

"Oops mom's I forgot to tell you about the baby I'm so sorry."

"Mhm,  is he taking care of the baby, because if not imma beat his ass, but first imma beat both y'all asses,  lala. "

"I know"

"No you don't know, you could've waited , but No your horny ass let him release,  me and your dad should've waited, and we probably would still be together ."

Damn did I just say that,  fuck.!

"So you saying you didn't want me,  really like, you don't have to be apart of my life. And then you saying I'm the reason why you and Daddy broke up.  "?

"No lala. "

"If you would've  acted younger are dressed younger,  and been with your man more he probably wouldn't had cheated on you with a young dumb blonde but No you work all the time and that's why when I get up there imma be with my man. " He gone know not to leave me and my child so do you wanna be the grandmother are nah?"

Lala P.O.V

I look over at Mike and he shaking his head.

I put the phone back to my ear and hear my mom's cry. Now y'all know when we use to see our own parents cry infront of us are let us hear them there hurt,  and I was wrong for doing that,  and telling my mom off like that.

She don't deserve that like she been hurt a lot. Yea we have our moments but I would still rock a bitch are kill a bitch over her.

"Ma I'm Sorry I didn't mean to go all out there,  especially I know how emotional you get".

My pregnant ass just crying to.  I heard Mike whisper ole emotional ass. So I flipped him off and he said when I said after the baby. He frowned.   Lol I love my bae,  but back to my Mom she sounds tired to.  They have her working crazy ass hours to like damn.

"It's OK Lala I'll call you back tomorrow,  when y'all can come pick me up for the airport,  OK.?"

"OK"

I feel kinda sad that I did that but everyone has there moments when they go off. It's called mood swings and especially I'm pregnant so that makes it worst.

Mike P.O.V.

Man bae Hood,  I didn't know how mom was played like that,  she went off,.

"You wrong Lala "!

She starred at me with them bright green eyes. 

"Nevermind "

"That's what I thought "

I stopped the car.

"I hope you don't think you was checking shit"

"I did"

"You Bobbed The Builder Head Ass,  Looking like Rich Homie Quan long neck ass, Nicki twin ,but pussy sweeter wishing ass"!

"It must've been sweet because you was eating it all night last month. "

"Don't forget you was sucking also "

"Lol fuck you"

Sorry it's short I'm busy, .

But I hope you Like It.