Flashback Part 1

I walked to my cousin house shit we about to get high and turn up.

This nigga mom's a stripper, but okay so was my mom but after I started hustling she stopped that shit.

I really hate to see her with man after man but ayee I can't judge her.

"Wassup Cuz "

"Whoa what's happening fam "

"Shit about to hit this weed, *cough, you want some? "

"Hell yea where the lean at doe "?

"DaeDae picking up the ingredients for it, he also getting some Hennesy and Vodka ".

"Ight,"

"Come in nigga It's about to rain "

"Nigga hush "

See me and my cousin was close adf but it just changed after he got in this gang in west Oakland. We faded apart!

" folk dont tell me to hush shit lol imma keep talking"

"Lol tell me why Shayla and her homegirl was looking at us again today"

"You know she a thot I'll fuck the ahit out of her and she lightskin thick with assss, lawd cuz, we should run a train"

"You know.i dont do shit like that , i hate hoes and thots"

"I like beautiful girls with shape nice weave and keep themselves on point"

"SHAYLA"

"She ight , nice shape, but she keep herself half the way up"

"Well imma fuxk still "

*DaeDae walked in *

"Lil gay ass niggas always layed back smoking talking and shit yall just gay adf i sware"

"daedae suck my dick included with my hairy balls, shit you just made because you dont have a smoking buddy damn"

"I could care less fuck yall"

See we had them chill moments but he just lost my trust by the shit he did . I still love my cousin but he just non trustworthy. I hate to say it but he is shid.

"Hey Mom"

"Hey Mike"

"Whats wrong mom's? "

"Hell i was looking for my diamond earrings that your father gave me"

"Damn i hope you find them.ma "

"I did "

"Then why you say you was looking for them"

"Remember i said was"

"Where were they.?"

"In your room. Now tell me why in the hell is my shit in your room"

" i dont know, and why tf you in my room.?"

"Mike don't play me shit i worked hard for them damn earrings "

"Wtf you mean worked hard bitch you a stripper you dance on strangers Fuck YOU thinking hoe."

"Who you calling a hoe lil boy?"

"You shit damn ma i dont do shit but help.you out but i gusee you dont care like wtf "?

"You know what get out now mike now"

"Shid dont have to say it twice.bye lil bitch"

"GET OUT NOW MICHEAL, NOW."

"Mad or nah?"