Chapter 27

Autumns POV

This is my life now, get abused raped and sold to his mates. I just want Simon back.

I get up and immediately the clothes I have on start to droop, I have an old t-shirt on and some joggers that were left here because well my clothes were kinda destroyed.

I walk towards the door and put my ear against the door. Nothing. He must be out.

I put my hand on the door knob and try to open it, of course it's locked.

I back up and look over to my window. I push open the window with my hands.

I step out onto the window and balance myself on the ledge. I jump down onto the ledge below me and jump down onto the ground.

I stumble a bit as my legs are so bruised and sore. I immediately make my way to the sidemen house.

-----------------------

I turn the corner and immediately see the house. I'm so happy to see that house.

I stumble up the drive and bang on the door waiting for an answer.

Simons POV

"JOSH CAN YOU GET THE DOOR!!"

"OK" he shouts back

I hear muffled voices then a pair of footsteps heading to my room.

My door flings open so I turn around and see someone I never expected to see.

Autumns POV

Just then the door opened and there stood Josh with a shocked face.

"Autumn!"

"Hey Josh, where's Si" I crackle

"H-he's in his room"

"Thank you"

I walk up to his room and take a deep breathe before opening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for 1k it honestly means so much to me that you guys are liking the book.

Anddd

Goooood byyyyeee