Chapter 40

Autumns POV

"Autumn!" Simon yells,

I look over at everyone to see them all having shocked expressions.

I mean I don't blame, there is a fucking gun pointing to my head.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask. "Why can't you leave us alone, everything you've done to me and my family,"

She scoffs, "Family, that's the most bull shit I've ever heard, oh my god," she says while laughing.

"Yes family, these are my family, JJ, Vikk, Harry, Ethan, Tobi brothers I've never had, Cal the brother I never knew, Josh the father figure, Freya, Sarah and the girls like sisters to me and Simon...,"

I say while walking away being careful as the gun still pointing on me.

"My husband, the man I love, the man who'll soon be a father, again" I say with a light chuckle which everyone joins in on.

I hear a round of applause as I look up, I look at my foster parents and see her lowering down the gun.

"This is the only time Autumn ok, next time watch your back,"

They walk of causing everyone to let a huge breath.

"I should do that more often I say," causing everyone to laugh. "I meant what I said guys, your all like family to me,"

'Aww' they all say engulfing me in a massive hug.

"RIGHT CAN WE ACTUALLY GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" JJ shouts.

"Yes JJ we can," I say while laughing.

"Finally,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No authors note because I don't know what to write

So

Goooood byyyyeee