Chapter Five

“Call us if you need anything,” my mom says.

“I will,” I reply.

“And no parties,” my dad laughs. They pick up their suitcases and give me a smile. My dad kisses the top of my head, muttering an “I love you. See you Monday.”

“I love you too,” my mom says and hugs me. “There’s money in the kitchen in case you need to buy groceries or something.”

“Okay.” When they finally leave, I breathe out a sigh of relief and charge to my room. They were supposed to leave while I was at school, but they delayed it until I got home, which means my plans got delayed, but now I have five days to be myself and it’s wonderful. 

I kick off my shoes and pull off my clothes, flinging them to the floor. I yank my black dress off the hanger and pull it over my head, but it’s ripped away and thrown to the ground. I quickly spin around and see Ashton’s bright hazel eyes staring at me. His lips attack mine before I can say anything. Why is he in my house? Was he just waiting for my parents to leave?

I fist his t-shirt before moving my hands up to his hair, making him groan. My body is slammed against the wall, his hips grinding into mine violently. It’s not hard to tell his pants are getting tighter around his crotch. “What are you doing here?” I breathe.

“I was waiting for your parents to leave,” he admits. “And then I climbed in through the window.”

“That’s creepy.”

“Call it what you want; I needed your lips.”

“Oh, is that so?” I grin and hook my finger in the hem of his jeans, tugging him closer, sucking on the crook of his neck.

He groans loudly.

I grind my hips into his and swipe my tongue across the now purple spot on his neck. I’m not sure how far I’m willing to take this, but it’s obvious how far he is. Given the fact I’m in my underwear and bra, we’re halfway there I suppose.

“S-Stella,” he says in staggered breaths.

“Ashton,” I reply in a neutral tone.

“Quit teasing me.”

“But I’m so good at it.”

“I can see that.”  He brings his lips back down to mine and aggressively kisses me, unfastening my bra quickly. He breaks the kiss to pull off his shirt and throw it on the ground.

“Ashton, I’m meeting the girls in like a half hour.”

“I know; we were invited.”

“What? Why?”

“Erin and James have a thing for each other.”

“Whatever. Just don’t ruin my night.”

“You can still have you routine hookups in the bathroom.”

“I intend too.”

He smirks and pulls me to the bed, both of us flopping onto the mattress, laughing. His body towers over mine as he kisses me slowly, but he pulls away and rakes his eyes down my body, pulling his lip between his teeth. “Fuck; you’re so sexy,” he breathes.

“Shut up,” I laugh and tug him down to kiss again. My hand runs down his torso and I press on his hope tattoo, which I know he loves.

He moans loudly and drops his head. “Fuck,” he hisses. I massage my thumb into his hip area harder and he looks back up at me, his lip trembling. “We’re sure as hell not stopping now,” he growls. I give a loud laugh when he tugs off his jeans and throws them to the ground, before his tongue is exploring my body.